• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Spam of the day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spam of the day"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I thought you'd flounced.
    You on the happy pills again? You'll be seeing little green leprechauns next!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Boys or girls?
    I couldn't really tell from the angle and TBH I tried to get rid of it, really quickly

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I made the mistake of clicking on something last night - I'm still almost blinded by the sight. It was people with vibrators stuck up their asses...

I was horrified. It was meant to be a link to a curry house
    Boys or girls?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Brown bread or white bread?
    I thought you'd flounced.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Did it say whether it came with rice or bread?
    Brown bread or white bread?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    No, worse, it was on my BB, scared the bejaysus out of me. There was I thinking I'd found a new place to try and all I got was a big hairy ass looking at me with a vibrator shoved up it
    Did it say whether it came with rice or bread?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    AtW has his hands down his grubby underpants at this very moment.
    down the front or the back?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Let's just leave it now, shall we?

HAB will be along soon for the link and AtW has his hands down his grubby underpants at this very moment.
    eeewwww!

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    You sure it wasn't HAB's CUK profile picture?
    I don't think so...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    No, worse, it was on my BB, scared the bejaysus out of me. There was I thinking I'd found a new place to try and all I got was a big hairy ass looking at me with a vibrator shoved up it
    You sure it wasn't HAB's CUK profile picture?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Let's just leave it now, shall we?

HAB will be along soon for the link and AtW has his hands down his grubby underpants at this very moment.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Oh dear.

Time to clean out your internet history again when I come home.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I made the mistake of clicking on something last night - I'm still almost blinded by the sight. It was people with vibrators stuck up their asses...

Oh dear.

Time to clean out your internet history again when I come home.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You were looking for chutney spoons?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

You were looking for chutney spoons?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X