• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Romanian Gypsies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Romanian Gypsies"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You can F U C K right off hun boy. I wouldn't support your lot (or your paddystany equivalents in green) if you were playing against the Intra Company Transfer IR35 Inspector Select.
    Methinks he doth protest too much.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Motherwell??? Face it you're just a Hun without the bus fare.
    You can F U C K right off hun boy. I wouldn't support your lot (or your paddystany equivalents in green) if you were playing against the Intra Company Transfer IR35 Inspector Select.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    LOL......hardly.......A Motherwell fan who lives on the Isle Of Bute. I thought you had to live north of Crianlarich to be a teuchter !
    Motherwell??? Face it you're just a Hun without the bus fare.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I found a bunch of them in a neighbour's skip.
    threw

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Was that not an Alicia Keys song ?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Teuchter is a state of mind.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What....a Teuchter??

LOL......hardly.......A Motherwell fan who lives on the Isle Of Bute. I thought you had to live north of Crianlarich to be a teuchter !

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Ah, the old Sockie accusation again. I thought it was the Tims that did the paranoia, and your lot do the sub human behaviour.

Not a sockie mate. Just an avid hater of all things 'Old Firm'
    What....a Teuchter??

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Hmmm and I wonder whose sockpuppet you are then.

Ah, the old Sockie accusation again. I thought it was the Tims that did the paranoia, and your lot do the sub human behaviour.

Not a sockie mate. Just an avid hater of all things 'Old Firm'

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

So you can send someone "back" when they emigrated in the 11th century CE?
    You really are a cretin of the first order.
    By that reasoning why not send all the useless Vikings, Norsemen, Saxons and other who claim the dole up North sitting in their council houses watching plasma TVs.

God just when you think CUK has plumbed the depths of idiocy you get another contender for the really hotly contested title of Chief Village Idiot.
    Well it was semi-tongue in cheek, merely pointing out that they were from India; but I'm not surprised that the irony soared over your head, leaving you gurning and dribbling as usual in its wake.

Oh and the Gypsies didn't arrive in England until the 16th century; but I guess for someone with your statistics expertise the odd 400 years is no more than a rounding error.

Also, they had such a reputation for thieving that "counterfeiting a gypsy and consorting with gypsies for more than a month" was a capital offence from Tudor days until the 19th century.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    To those people who have come out labelling them as sub-human, not worth our help, etc, etc. This has been said before:

The ideals you hold

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    back in India, where they belong.

From the usually reliable Wikipedia, in this article :
    So you can send someone "back" when they emigrated in the 11th century CE?
    You really are a cretin of the first order.
    By that reasoning why not send all the useless Vikings, Norsemen, Saxons and other who claim the dole up North sitting in their council houses watching plasma TVs.

God just when you think CUK has plumbed the depths of idiocy you get another contender for the really hotly contested title of Chief Village Idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    A lecture about sub-human behaviour coming from a HUN !

Irony at its finest.........

Hmmm and I wonder whose sockpuppet you are then.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    A lecture about sub-human behaviour coming from a HUN !

Irony at its finest.........

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    They can go and be human somewhere else.
    How can you say something like that and then harp on about the perceived persecution the Irish community received when they moved to Scotland?

The answer isn't rounding them up and carting them off, it's actually trying to do something with them. Move them into sheltered housing away from the cities, educate the children, show them there is something more out there to aspire to other than selling themselves or stealing from others.

You treat people as if they are sub-human and invariably they will act sub-human.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X