• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Charged for using Majestic!"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Thanks for the link Minestrone. Probably best you don't let AtW see it though, he may cry.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Thanks for the link Minestrone. Probably best you don't let AtW see it though, he may cry.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Lending" implies it will be returned.

HTH
    A service implies you will get something for your money.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Dad. Can you lend me a tenner?
    "Lending" implies it will be returned.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    If you wanted to use a service provided by AtW, it is only fair that he ask you to pay for it. Clearly he does not consider some random strangers on a contracting forum as his 'mate' to give a rebate.
    Good point.

Dad. Can you lend me a tenner?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    If you wanted to use a service provided by AtW, it is only fair that he ask you to pay for it. Clearly he does not consider some random strangers on a contracting forum as his 'mate' to give a rebate.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

this spread has brightened up my day

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I needed to use Majestic 12 for some research I was doing and was asked to PAY to use it.
    Good one AtW.

Always remember, anything worth doing is worth doing for money.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Molon labe
    Spartacus? Is that you?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Anyway, you've nicked all the information in Majestic from other sources. Give us a go or I'll tell the cops!
    Molon labe

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Those IT contractors we hire don't want to work for free
    Money grabbing bastards.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Would you let me have free drinks in your tat wine shop?
    With what you drink!!!

Anyway, you've nicked all the information in Majestic from other sources. Give us a go or I'll tell the cops!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Bloody tight ass won't even let me use his site for free. Bloody ingratitude.
    Would you let me have free drinks in your tat wine shop?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    It must hurt to put in so much time and effort supporting the émigré, only to receive a slap in the face for all your good work.
    Bloody immigrants eh!
    I know. I know.

I met him at the port when his boat first arrived. I helped him with his luggage, a beaten old black suitcase and a backpack made of squirrel skin. I helped him with his English and the forms at the DHSS. Helped him move into his first bedsit and showed him his first computer....

Bloody tight ass won't even let me use his site for free. Bloody ingratitude.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You money grabbing bastard!
    Those IT contractors we hire don't want to work for free

Leave a comment:

Working...
X