• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Would you sell your arse for £50k?"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    I'd wrestle nude for the craic, as long as it was against a suitably Amazonian opponent.

Leave a comment:

• StopTheEarthIwantToGetOff
    replied
    You mean people should be paying me!?!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I'd wrestle nude for food.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Went for a permie HR interview last week (I know, I know...) for role that had been "advertised" at 80k. Well I can't not interview for that I thought it's bang on my skillset too plus a few new bits thrown in.

When I discussed my "salary expectations" with the HR lass she nearly fell off her chair, the pimp was evidently under orders not to specify. I'm now on the 4th day of feedback radio silence from the pimp.

Still, the entertainment was well worth the train fare into London. Will be even funnier if they offer it.
    Last edited by moorfield; 16 September 2010, 10:03.

Leave a comment:

• moorfield
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Welcome to the forum, you may want to re-think the Linkedin link. I would not want my friends to know what I post on here. I really would not want my current client to see.
    Agreed I would lose the linkedin link Andrew.
    TBH I don't think it will add much value for you having it on here.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by JobsAGoodUn View Post
    I might get out of bed for that daily rate.

I mean, isn't that what Wayne Rooney earns? £100K a week, turns up twice a week to do work.
    Welcome to the forum, you may want to re-think the Linkedin link. I would not want my friends to know what I post on here. I really would not want my current client to see.

Leave a comment:

• JobsAGoodUn
    replied
    I might get out of bed for that daily rate.

I mean, isn't that what Wayne Rooney earns? £100K a week, turns up twice a week to do work.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sorry. As an American what's an 'arse'? Do you mean ass? And if so what that in dollars?
    XE.COM, work it out you lazy tulip.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Sorry. As an American what's an 'arse'? Do you mean ass? And if so what that in dollars?
    An ass is a donkey.

Look, this is too difficult to explain, just bend over and hold your hand out for doodabs money

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    An ass would cost you about $400, maybe $700 if you like 'em young.
    Not qualified to comment on the market value of arse.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    In your case, it's about a nickel.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Every man has his price and all that....

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Every man has his price and all that....
    'One off' payment or permie job?

and I hope you don't mean to sell it in that 'other way'

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    <gets popcorn and opens a beer>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X