• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How do you stay motivated?"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I am American you ass!
    Then I shall not mock the afflicted.

Ass you were MF.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Lola View Post
    I stay motivated by not not wearing panties and using love eggs
    Post of the year I think!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lola View Post
    I bet you do AtW!

Leave a comment:

• Lola
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    WFH today.

Working on a mind numbing data mapping exercise - source to target. God it's boring. I'm doing anything but concentrating on the job in hand.

How do others stay motivated enough to be able to concentrate on these mind numbing tactical tasks?
    Coffee, and CUK. And the money.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Sounds like a book that a not-very-bright non-millionaire would buy.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

Thank you and good nite
    I am American you ass!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language

Thank you and good nite

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    polish up your stand-up routine MF

post some clips for us to judge you x factor style

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Oh dear.

Never apologise.

Never explain.
    purposefully, off

Senior eh?
    Or let the bastards get you riled.

Forgot that one...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    purposefully, off

Senior eh?
    purposely - definition of purposely by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Piss off.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I have 'purposely' dropped down the food chain this year since jacking in my senior perm role last year for another senior role which fell through.

Hence my return to contracting & CUK earlier in the year. Decided to contract locally only as I rearrange other business stuff. I took the senior stuff of my CV for this last role and 'forgot' to mention I was more senior than the role wanted.

I don't have to do it, I choose to do it. So it's my fault.
    purposefully, off

Senior eh?

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    I have 'purposely' dropped down the food chain this year since jacking in my senior perm role last year for another senior role which fell through.

Hence my return to contracting & CUK earlier in the year. Decided to contract locally only as I rearrange other business stuff. I took the senior stuff of my CV for this last role and 'forgot' to mention I was more senior than the role wanted.

Oh dear.

Never apologise.

Never explain.

Leave a comment:

• Santa
    replied
    duly noted Mr Prawn

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    The he needs to get further up the food chain. You can't do that by doing stuff; you have to demonstrate an ability to get other people to do stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X