• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cat Plan 2011-2016

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cat Plan 2011-2016"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Actually, sue ellen has a point, loads of people volunteer to get 'done'.

The only harm I ever heard of was to my mates street cred. He had the snip and came into the pub walking like john Wayne.
    He could barely sit stand or anything. We laughed and laughed. Then he explained that one of his balls had swollen up to the size of an ostrich egg and turned purple. We eventually cajoled him into showing us, and when we saw the state of his swollen purple/yellow plum we laughed so hard we cried real tears. He got miffed and said
    'youse bastids, I'm not going to show you the big one now'

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Crikey! Mods, can you consider changing SueEllen's tag line from "SueEllen is mostly harmless" to "SueEllen is a ball buster"?
    I suspect you need 1000 rep points for said coveted title.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

FFS you animal rights people are f***ing annoying.

Neutering animals whether they are human, cats or dogs does them no harm.
    Crikey! Mods, can you consider changing SueEllen's tag line from "SueEllen is mostly harmless" to "SueEllen is a ball buster"?

Leave a comment:

• markinbrussels
    replied
    Cats are not the only population exploding in Belgium.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Totally ghastly creatures.
    This may help.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'm feeling quite hungry after reading this recipe:

Cat Recipes

Cat Braisé - Dredge the cat pieces in seasoned flour, shaking off excess. Brown over medium heat, turning regularly, until golden on all sides. Remove cat pieces to a plate and dump any oil remaining in the pan. Add 1 T of the remaining oil and the bacon dice. (Omit bacon if you only have access to the thin-sliced vacuum packed supermarket variety.) Sauté until cooked but not "crisp".

Mmmm.... now I'd better keep an eye out for the neighbour's cat - it's a fat, juicy bastard fit for the frying pan.

UPDATE: Found a better recipe. Beer roasted cat - surely a freelancer's meal of champions?
    Last edited by hyperD; 4 September 2010, 10:32.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    That's a good idea. Maybe they could eat the pope as well.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Open up a few Korean restaurants nearby - problem solved.

hyperD in "Cat's are best served in a chilli sauce" mode

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I does tend to reduce their ability to reproduce though, so if you're doing it to a human, I'd prefer you to ask first (if that's ok?).

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Cats are ancient best friends of humans, to conceive such a horrible plan is really destressing.

And I am going to Brussels later this month - maybe I should save a few cats from there

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Totally ghastly creatures. Bet Belgium ones are even worse.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Don't be silly. There is no comparison.
    Cats are ancient best friends of humans, to conceive such a horrible plan is really destressing.

And I am going to Brussels later this month - maybe I should save a few cats from there

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Ive not followed the link but is this a thread were AtW is giving himself another five years to get some pussy???
    Seeing the title, I assumed it was his plan to recable his server farm.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Ive not followed the link but is this a thread were AtW is giving himself another five years to get some pussy???

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, it's a terrible nazi-like idea.

AtW s mum

Last edited by Paddy; 3 September 2010, 20:47.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X