• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Plan B

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Plan B"

Collapse

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You still wishing I was?

Ok you got me

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    You on heat again ?
    You still wishing I was?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Yup..!
    You on heat again ?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Its bad enough having that freezing cold metal thingy inserted when you have a smear done!
    That plastic thing looks unpleasant & scratchy.

Anyway you can improve your pelvic floor whilst sitting at your desk, you don't need special equipment.
    Know what I mean girls..?
    Yup..!

Leave a comment:

• kernow69
    replied
    ABC in Norfolk - Aunts, Brothers....

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    My first missus could open a bottle of guinness with her, er..., equipment. And I could fire peas through the kitchen window with mine

oh to be young again

Bloody hell! You were married to Marianne Faithful? Rock on man!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    My first missus could open a bottle of guinness with her, er..., equipment. And I could fire peas through the kitchen window with mine

oh to be young again

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    yes SAS, whatever you say..
    Sas is married with children, and during the day he sells shoes in the City...

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Anyway you can improve your pelvic floor whilst sitting at your desk, you don't need special equipment.
    Aye.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Its bad enough having that freezing cold metal thingy inserted when you have a smear done!
    That plastic thing looks unpleasant & scratchy.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post

It's called the "quim gym". A sort of compressible foam dildo that a lady can squeeze repetitively in order to give her mussel muscles a good workout.
    Put some piezoelectric crystals in it, and she could recharge her, um, mobile phone or whatever, at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Sounds like torture equipment. As in, bad torture.
    Well you know what they say. No pain, no gain.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Now that's not something your going to slip into your other half's christmas stocking and get away with it.
    Sounds like torture equipment. As in, bad torture.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Someone beat you to it a while ago.
    Pelvic Floor Toner - includes a FREE Strong Spring Set
    Now that's not something your going to slip into your other half's christmas stocking and get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Actually, I'm not.

I do stay away from home most of the time though, which is worse.
    Sas just assumes that because he's a pig-ugly gimp with no social merits whatsoever that everyone else is in the same boat.

Regarding working away from home, I concur.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X