• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is working this weekend?"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    My teachers at the sniper school were most excellent though.
    Snipe verb - attack in speech or writing; find fault with; express criticism of; point out real or perceived flaws.

Now, Alexi, go and come up with something creative.

Leave a comment:

• badger7579
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    My financial advice to you is demand a refund. Those wit classes that you have taken are useless.
    My teachers at the sniper school were most excellent though.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You forgot to add that this is not a financial advice....
    My financial advice to you is demand a refund. Those wit classes that you have taken are useless.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    it's half four already.
    You forgot to add that this is not a financial advice....

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Who is working this weekend?
    I am, or rather I will be. I'll just finish off this stuff and I'll get stuck into doing those SSRS thingy's I've got planned.

There is plenty of time.........

OH FRACK, it's half four already.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I maligned my wife there. I'd left the power cable at the office.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yesterday, getting to grips with the structure of the Panto script, as I'm stage managing this year.
    Yes, keep peeling those potatos

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Yesterday, getting to grips with the structure of the Panto script, as I'm stage managing this year.

Today - income generating work (when I find where my wife has tidied the power supply to)

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Are the carseys playing up again alexei?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Worked today. Rest of weekend off.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Who is working this weekend?

Who is working this weekend?

Every little helps!

Milan.

Working...
X