• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MI6 chap found dead"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Murdered spook Gareth Williams was a cross dresser | The Sun |News

It says in the papers this morning that he was a gay cross dresser who picked blokes up in certain areas in London. They are looking for a similar suspect.
    Anyone heard from SoFookingDim lately?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-dresser.html

It says in the papers this morning that he was a gay cross dresser who picked blokes up in certain areas in London. They are looking for a similar suspect.

HAB where were you on the morning of 25th August 2010????

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Seriously, I'm trying to recall what was said about concealed bodies in a book called "What Cops Know".

It's a fascinating book, comprising interviews with long-serving and retired cops, and probably required reading for villains. But it's so jam packed with facts that these all jumble together and are hard to remember!

I think someone made the point that a murder victim left concealed in their property indicated that the murder was very likely a personal affair (rather than a stranger such as a burglar for example), the reasoning being that concealment was a manifestation of the perp's feelings of remorse. Perhaps leaving the body in the bathroom reinforces that, being a subconscious form of "cleansing" their guilt.
    Leaving the dismembered body in the bath stops the juices dripping through the floor. Simples.

If this murder is anything but job related then the vetting team need to get their arses kicked.

If it is job related then there'll be more...

Spod - In "Sherlock Holmes' hetero, non druggy big brother" mode!
    Last edited by SupremeSpod; 26 August 2010, 07:42.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Seriously, I'm trying to recall what was said about concealed bodies in a book called "What Cops Know".

It's a fascinating book, comprising interviews with long-serving and retired cops, and probably required reading for villains. But it's so jam packed with facts that these all jumble together and are hard to remember!

I think someone made the point that a murder victim left concealed in their property indicated that the murder was very likely a personal affair (rather than a stranger such as a burglar for example), the reasoning being that concealment was a manifestation of the perp's feelings of remorse. Perhaps leaving the body in the bathroom reinforces that, being a subconscious form of "cleansing" their guilt.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Did you know they only have 26 employees ? Q does the techie stuff, M is the boss. Not sure what Z does though. or A.
    That's because the payroll system is written in BASIC so they only have 26 variables

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    A couple of the reasons I've never fancied working for MI6 are their rubbish severance package and grievance procedures.
    Well Departments like that were always likely to have to face a few cuts!!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    A couple of the reasons I've never fancied working for MI6 are their rubbish severance package and grievance procedures.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I suppose there's a job opportunity for someone now. Thats life innit, winners and losers eh ?.

Did you know they only have 26 employees ? Q does the techie stuff, M is the boss. Not sure what Z does though. or A.

sasguru will be along soon to unveil what it is that "D" does. I assume they ALL have similar hats?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I suppose there's a job opportunity for someone now. Thats life innit, winners and losers eh ?.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    Yep. He killed himself, climbed into a sports bag and chopped himself up.
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Not exactly. You had him kill himself before he climbed into the bag and cut himself up which is clearly ridiculous
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    You're just being silly now. He chopped himself up, then climbed into the bag, then killed himself. Obvious
    See, perfectly feasible.

On secondment from GCHQ apparently.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    He cut himself up, climbed into the bag and then killed himself.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Yep. He killed himself, climbed into a sports bag and chopped himself up.

Spod - In "Sherlock Homes" mode!
    You're just being silly now. He chopped himself up, then climbed into the bag, then killed himself. Obvious

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    MI5 I expect. They don't get on you know.

Whatever happened to MI1,2,3 and 4 by the way?
    MI5 was the last best hope...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    There's an echo in this cave...
    Not exactly. You had him kill himself before he climbed into the bag and cut himself up which is clearly ridiculous

Leave a comment:

Working...
X