• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bruges beer tour

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bruges beer tour"

Collapse

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    If you like beer, hit-men, medieval architecture and midgets you'll love it.
    I get all that at home. Any gladiators?

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Whooooo Hoooooooo

The seeder came back and now it has finished.

Although I've got a share ratio of nearly 2.9 I'll leave it up for a bit longer so maybe there will be another seeder.

This better be good.
    If you like beer, hit-men, medieval architecture and midgets you'll love it.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Whooooo Hoooooooo

The seeder came back and now it has finished.

Although I've got a share ratio of nearly 2.9 I'll leave it up for a bit longer so maybe there will be another seeder.

This better be good.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    OK, I'm game.

uTorrent is doing it's do.

This is going to be another one of those "take a week to download and never get around to watching" things isn't it.
    Enjoyed the film, though not what I expected really.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    OK, I'm game.

This is going to be another one of those "take a week to download and never get around to watching" things isn't it.
    Stuck on 99.9%

I really do need only one more piece.

It's an img file so I can't (easily) watch the rest of it.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

OK, I'm game.

While you're at it, download (or, um, buy ) Extract.

It's a 2009 American film about the travails of a guy who owns a vanilla extract factory.

Doesn't sound very promising, but the deadpan humour is hilarious - Had me creased up quite a few times.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Fine as long as you lot drink pints of Leffe 9.
    I'll drink it. Even match you pint for pint. Then when you fall over I'll carry on drinking.

The following morning however I shall be sh!tting through the eye of a needle.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I drove through Belgium recently. I had waffles in the motorway services, they were really tasty.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You realise you have condemned yourself if you ever turn up to a CUK drinks meet

Not as much as I'm condemned. I don't even like beer.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You realise you have condemned yourself if you ever turn up to a CUK drinks meet

Fine as long as you lot drink pints of Leffe 9.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I'll be sticking to the gay beers i.e small measure in a fluted glass.

Pint for Churchill, Pint for me, Pint for EO, Gay Beer for GingerJedi, Pint for Wilmslow.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
    Yes as the town is small so you won't get lost plus all the Flemish speak English if you do get lost
    if you get that p*ss*d

The above towns are all Lager drinkers 5%-6%
    Most British real ales are 3%-5%
    Belgian Beers range from 7%-11%
    We have weak lagers like Maes, Stella and jupiler at 5% which are best drunk in volumn
    or in summer

Why don't you apply for a 6 months contract in Belgium then you can taste a different one each day?
    One gay beer for my gay friend, one normal beer for me because I am normal.
    I'll be sticking to the gay beers i.e small measure in a fluted glass.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    One of my favourite films. I cry with laughter every time I watch it.
    Have you seen "Intermission", I was told that Colin Farrell put up some of the money to get it made.

Leave a comment:

• markinbrussels
    replied

Is this the best Belgium city for a weekend in February?
    It's the best in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and December.

But if you're after the booze, you'll find a better selection of beers in Brussels.

The prostitutes, also better in Brussels.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X