• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blazer and tie, and a bright little smile"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You think Wilmslow is EO's son?
    It's possible. Posting style is similar.

Perhaps Suityou is the illegitimate bastard!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Beginning to think that maybe Spod isn't really behind the sockie Wilmslow. Think maybe someone else is...
    pucker-up ring-piece-merchant, you know I dont do sockies

anyway, this thread is closed. thanks for all the kindness. I will let you know when the little adventurer arrives back home

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Beginning to think that maybe Spod isn't really behind the sockie Wilmslow. Think maybe someone else is...
    You think Wilmslow is EO's son?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Am I to blame ???
    Usually.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I predict you will be a grandfather soon.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I predict you will be a grandfather soon.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    well, i dont want to sound like a conspiracy nut
    Hum, well - you do. Your boy is fine I reckon, holed up (pardon the expression) with girlf I'll wager.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Glad to hear it's has worked out alright.
    well, i dont want to sound like a conspiracy nut, but so far I have a confessed liars explanation.

still zippo from the lad

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Glad to hear it's has worked out alright.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Aye. You and Mary Poppins have hit on the good permutations.

As a worried dad, I keep seeing images of Bubba from cell block E saying 'lets play mummies and daddies'

Latest news -

it looks like the girls of CUK were right.

I phoned mum, she was grovellingly apologetic. She apologised for ringing the missus and being hysterical. She has confirmed her daughter is not under age, she has confirmed that my sons moblie, was actually her daughters, and that mum had disabled it in a fit of rage.

She has accepted that the lad is ok, she 'had him over' three times already and she has agreed that he is the best thing that ever happened to the daughter. Apparently the girl went through a year of depression at school, then suddenly perked up a year ago. Now the mum knows why.

There are still a dozen questions, but its best to let it lie. After all, I may be related to this cyber bitch mother in a years time.

Oh, bug.......

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    We usually are.

Good news - sounds like he's made quite an impression!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Shhh!! Don't tell them that, it'll go to their head
    Too late

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Shhh!! Don't tell them that, it'll go to their head

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Latest news -

I phoned mum, she was grovellingly apologetic. She apologised for ringing the missus and being hysterical. She has confirmed her daughter is not under age, she has confirmed that my sons moblie, was actually her daughters, and that mum had disabled it in a fit of rage.

She has accepted that the lad is ok, she 'had him over' three times already and she has agreed that he is the best thing that ever happened to the daughter. Apparently the girl went through a year of depression at school, then suddenly perked up a year ago. Now the mum knows why.

There are still a dozen questions, but its best to let it lie. After all, I may be related to this cyber bitch mother in a years time.

Good news EO, glad to hear it all worked out in the end. Kids are wonderful but sometimes they can really make you wonder why you bothered

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Latest news -

Leave a comment:

Working...
X