• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Double-Barelled Names"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Detective Chief Inspector Granddad, to you, boy.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I asked about his name boy, not his role!
    Detective Chief Inspector Granddad, to you, boy.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    No, he was called 'grandad'.
    I asked about his name boy, not his role!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Was he called "Jack"?
    No, he was called 'grandad'.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    My granddad was a copper; he had a brown Ford Granada coupe with black vinyl roof. Quite senior in the force you know.
    Was he called "Jack"?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    My Dad used to look like an extra from "Life on Mars" when he was in CID .
    My granddad was a copper; he had a brown Ford Granada coupe with black vinyl roof. Quite senior in the force you know.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Who remembers white socks with black shoes and Duran Duran hairstyles?

More importantly who used to sport them?
    My Dad used to look like an extra from "Life on Mars" when he was in CID .

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    The parents of a kids who got his A-level maths at age 11 (?) this year, rejoice in the name "Gordon-Brown".

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    It was luminous yellow socks by the time I had any input into the colour of my socks...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

More importantly who used to shoot them on sight?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

Your lack of knowledge of popular culture betrays you as the out of touch,bla bla bla
    Popular culture is an oxymoron.

As is 'business class'.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Get in your Ford Capri with the fluffy dice, taking care not to lose your fake burberry cap as you step in, and drive off back to the council estate whence you squirm, you obnoxious, malodorous ASBO-chav.

1) The Ford Capri is a classic.
    2) Burberry is so last decade

Your lack of knowledge of popular culture betrays you as the out of touch, posh twat that you are. Go and pop some DP from your cellar to celebrate.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I've had a couple of Capri's - both 3-litres. The first was lime-green with a black vinyl roof. Mind you that was 25 years ago.
    The Opel Manta is the classic chav-chariot here in the Germanic regions of the continent. Delivered with a free mullet haircut, bum-fluff moustache and brown leather jacket.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Get in your Ford Capri with the fluffy dice, taking care not to lose your fake burberry cap as you step in, and drive off back to the council estate whence you squirm, you obnoxious, malodorous ASBO-chav.

I've had a couple of Capri's - both 3-litres. The first was lime-green with a black vinyl roof. Mind you that was 25 years ago.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X