• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Some proper doom for a change"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Boomed.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    much better coverage of this new superbug from The Daily Mash, the only place to get the real news..
    And Nikki Hollis, an empty space from Grantham, said: "Apparently India is a big centre for cosmetic surgery. Instead of a tummy tuck they inject some of the local cholera straight into your lower intestine and then you just tulip yourself thin by the weekend. I'm very interested."
    thanks, chef!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    much better coverage of this new superbug from The Daily Mash, the only place to get the real news..

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Here's an irresistable deal;

Match day hospitality for our match against Macclesfield on Saturday 21st August is available from just £35 a head, or £325 for a table of ten.

The package includes a three course meal in our recently refurbished lounge overlooking the pitch, and your match ticket with a premium seat on the half way line.

Bloody hell, you'd have to be desperate to call that entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Spoken in the voice of a young kid from Merseyside in an old British milk advert,

"exactly!"
    Accrington Stanley, Who are they?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What cleaning?
    Spoken in the voice of a young kid from Merseyside in an old British milk advert,

"exactly!"

Leave a comment:

• Central-Scrutiniser
    replied

I know you think Im awfully sqaure -
    But Ive met everyone
    And Ive been everywhere

Lord I'd take an overdose-
    If they knew whats going down

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Oooooh, you need to hear one of Lady Tester’s rants about outsourced cleaning in healthcare.
    What cleaning?

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    pffft. You call that doom...

Climate change will kill you

Many more people will die of heart problems as global warming continues, experts are warning.
    Climate change gives you a chronic case of the gypsies, so I'm told.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by BBC article
    ...experts warn...scientists fear...And experts fear...clear and frightening...The fear would be...put out an alert...disturbing resistance...some fatal...

Every silver lining has a cloud
    And each piece of good fortune must be paid for by the pound
    I've become so cynical these days,
    I don't know how it started but it won't go away
    See the lines around my eyes,
    See the sarcasm in my smile,

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Bring back Matron!
    Oooooh, you need to hear one of Lady Tester’s rants about outsourced cleaning in healthcare.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    pffft. You call that doom...

Climate change will kill you

Many more people will die of heart problems as global warming continues, experts are warning.

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Oh I'm really scared.

I think we should call on the pharma companies to charge us vast sums to sort it out.

I wonder where the press release originates from?

Or is it the HPA - are they about to have their funding cut?

Cynically yours...

T

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Is the NHS budget for buxom women in tight fitting uniforms going to be impacted by the cuts? I think we should be told.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    BBC News - New 'superbug' found in UK hospitals

Not a superbug per se, but a new gene that existing bugs can pick up that makes them immune to the antibiotics of last resort. Scary.
    Bring back Matron!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X