• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Browned off Britain: six in 10 would like to leave the country"

Collapse

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by rsingh View Post
    We never let facts get in the way of a good rant here
    what the feck r u lot on about ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    He's (supposedly) from Spain anyways.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tml#post232400
    We never let facts get in the way of a good rant here

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by rsingh View Post
    I can imagine him sitting at the bar in The Red Lion in Benidorm complaining about 'all them foreigners'.
    Whilst munching an all day English breakfast with a pint of stella

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Its bad enough the morons have a highly censored website of their own to moan and make up conspiracies. they now have decided to descend on this little space of (near) normality.

you lost me there

what r u talking about ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    He's (supposedly) from Spain anyways.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tml#post232400

Leave a comment:

• rsingh
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    On the positive side, the OP seems to be one of the 6 in 10 that has chosen to leave. Let us just hope he never chooses to return.
    Wonder if he is still resident here for taxation purposes like the true "patriot" he pretends to be? Somehow I doubt it.

I can imagine him sitting at the bar in The Red Lion in Benidorm complaining about 'all them foreigners'.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Its bad enough the morons have a highly censored website of their own to moan and make up conspiracies. they now have decided to descend on this little space of (near) normality.
    On the positive side, the OP seems to be one of the 6 in 10 that has chosen to leave. Let us just hope he never chooses to return.
    Wonder if he is still resident here for taxation purposes like the true "patriot" he pretends to be? Somehow I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied

Yeah. Once I got back from Tesco's I had to change my socks.

It's one of those cases of 'years from now we'll look back and laugh'. Bastards.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    IMAC, why you got hair remover in there ?

no idea what a Charles Eames is however assume it is another outlet for wasting one's hard earned

pool table and table football gets my vote as does the bottle of teachers, do you have a cigar de-humidifier and naturally such a setting would require a comfortable chesterfield, but I guess with a pool table and table football (that's babyfoot for you Norah luv) and bar there's not much room left

sounds great though, well done

Milan.

Philistine!!!!

Teachers, FYI, is simply the urine collected by shift workers at the lower end Distilleries.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Milan.
    Stick to tape changing on your mainframe ...

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    milan,

When you pay £50K for a fully plumbed and electrified Ecospace, it has a lifetime guarantee and no further work is required.
    Currently it has a pool table, table football, my bar (with a growing selection of single malts),a large desk with my IMAC, a luxury leather office chair and a Charles Eames.

HTH

HTH

no idea what a Charles Eames is however assume it is another outlet for wasting one's hard earned

pool table and table football gets my vote as does the bottle of teachers, do you have a cigar de-humidifier and naturally such a setting would require a comfortable chesterfield, but I guess with a pool table and table football (that's babyfoot for you Norah luv) and bar there's not much room left

sounds great though, well done

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by markinbrussels View Post
    Browned off Britain: six in 10 would like to leave the country

Special message for Hector:

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    that's more like it

hey Sas,

the portacabin, do you have to do any special preparation/servicing on it so that it will survive the winter months ? you know, check the tarpaulin, paint over any rust patches etc

Milan.
    milan,

When you pay £50K for a fully plumbed and electrified Ecospace, it has a lifetime guarantee and no further work is required.
    Currently it has a pool table, table football, my bar (with a growing selection of single malts),a large desk with my IMAC, a luxury leather office chair and a Charles Eames.

HTH

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Another example of why Care in the Community doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X