• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Halal only school dinners"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    I don't agree with Nick Griffin or his party but he has a right to go about his daily business as a politician. He was set up for a fall on that program and the bastards responsible ought to be shot.
    Why should the BNP get special treatement? Plenty of politicians, along with other people get set up on TV and radio all the time. Especially the people who are generally out of favour with the general public.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Now stop that! It's too silly!!

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    You're reading it back to front.

It actually says: sucatrapS mA I
    !sucatrapS m'I ,oN

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Yes I am, it says so on my T-Shirt!
    You're reading it back to front.

It actually says: sucatrapS mA I

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Oh no you aren't.
    Yes I am, it says so on my T-Shirt!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    No, I'm Spartacus!
    Oh no you aren't.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    <pantomime mode>
    Stop being so defensive, I didn't say you said it did.
    <pantomime mode/>
    No, I'm Spartacus!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Stop being so defensive, I didn't say it did.
    <pantomime mode>
    Stop being so defensive, I didn't say you said it did.
    <pantomime mode/>

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Doesn't make Serafinowicz's tweet any less accurate though.
    Stop being so defensive, I didn't say it did.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    I don't agree with Nick Griffin or his party but he has a right to go about his daily business as a politician. He was set up for a fall on that program and the bastards responsible ought to be shot.
    Doesn't make Serafinowicz's tweet any less accurate though.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Whenever Nick Griffin's name is mentioned, I can't help but laugh out loud at Peter Serafinowicz's classic tweet about Griffin's Question Time appearance;
    Twitter / Peter Serafinowicz: Adolf Brent #bbcqt

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Whenever Nick Griffin's name is mentioned, I can't help but laugh out loud at Peter Serafinowicz's classic tweet about Griffin's Question Time appearance;
    Twitter / Peter Serafinowicz: Adolf Brent #bbcqt

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Are we including ex-members like the nice Mr David Copeland? Probably not, eh.
    As an aside, what does it say about a homophobe that he commits an act likely to get himself sent to prison for a long time?

I wonder if Mr Copeland enjoys the communal showers.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by markinbrussels View Post
    Regarding the BNP, it's amazing to see how the PC media can vilify a party that, whether you
    agree with its ideas or not, has never started a major campaign of murderous violence against
    the British public.
    Are we including ex-members like the nice Mr David Copeland? Probably not, eh.

So, in order to gain political respectability, you must essentially proceed like this:

3. follow the Khadaffi example: plant bombs in planes. Then promise you regret your past actions and
    gonna be a good boy. Soon Western businessmen and politicians will knock on you door.
    Oh dear, a desperate attempt to shoe horn an unrelated 'terrorist incident' which has strong evidence pointing towards involvement of the UK & US intelligence services into your argument.

Hamas' spokesmen are daily on the BBC. Why not Nick Griffin?
    I believe it's because he resembles a fat sweaty pig and, as such, isn't halal!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Regarding the BNP, it's amazing to see how the PC media can vilify a party that, whether you
    agree with its ideas or not, has never started a major campaign of murderous violence against
    the British public.

Unfortunately for them, the BNP doesn't fit in any of the above categories. They haven't killed anyone as far as I know.
    Not under their BNP guise, no, because they wish to gain 'respectability'. Under their previous guise as the National Front, they scared the tulip out of anyone with a little more pigment in their skin, and their chums at Combat18 and the like have certainly spilled the blood of British citizens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X