• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mortgage frustrations….."

Collapse

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by lje View Post
    If possible you might want to move to having just one mortgage, on the property which is being rented out. Then you can allow all of the interest against rental income before you calculate profit.
    Wish I could, but got a cracking deal into the rental house - only 2% above the base rate for the mortgage term.

IFA adamant that only option because of the secoond house complication is a 2 year tracker.

Leave a comment:

• lje
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Got two properties, both with a mortgage.

One being lent out – earning more than the mortgage payments for both properties.

There is a belting litetime tracker mortgage with ING direct who will only accept salaried income, and not entertain the rental income.

Now, because I have already applied individually, an IFA will not touch as they will not get their commission.

What is most frustrating is that it is a re-mortgage, and been quite happily paying and making overpayments over the last couple of years.

Going to have to see an IFA I think…
    If possible you might want to move to having just one mortgage, on the property which is being rented out. Then you can allow all of the interest against rental income before you calculate profit.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    On a second date tonight with another, and a third date at the weekend with another one

And people wonder why I think you're a sockie...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Wilmslow here is an idea for you - arrange the 3rd date to be with both of them at the same time and place and let them put on a a show for you
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No, not yet - she seems to be recovering very well, so we will see how things are when she comes back up north.

On a second date tonight with another, and a third date at the weekend with another one, so will see how things work out next week I think.....

I hate this dating malarky - just want to bypass it all and get straight onto being settled......
    Wilmslow here is an idea for you - arrange the 3rd date to be with both of them at the same time and place and let them fight for you

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    the multiplexity in this thread is awesome

was going to paste a quote, but too many funny posts to quote from

good work Wilmslow

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

One being lent out – earning more than the mortgage payments for both properties.

There is a belting litetime tracker mortgage with ING direct who will only accept salaried income, and not entertain the rental income.

Now, because I have already applied individually, an IFA will not touch as they will not get their commission.

What is most frustrating is that it is a re-mortgage, and been quite happily paying and making overpayments over the last couple of years.

You say an IFA will not touch it and then conclude by saying you will go see an IFA.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    No, not yet - she seems to be recovering very well, so we will see how things are when she comes back up north.

On a second date tonight with another, and a third date at the weekend with another one, so will see how things work out next week I think.....

I hate this dating malarky - just want to bypass it all and get straight onto being settled......
    The second and third also swallow ?

( just thought I would give you the opportunity to talk about it since you are always gagging for it)

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied

I hate this dating malarky - just want to bypass it all and get straight into bonking......
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Wilmslow, I missed some of your epidodes: did you dump your very sick girlfriend or not yet?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Wilmslow, I missed some of your epidodes: did you dump your very sick girlfriend or not yet?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic Mortgage frustrations…..

Mortgage frustrations…..

Working...
X