• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Mrs Cliphead

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mrs Cliphead"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    What the hell is a Knob kebab? Is this some slang I've yet to encounter, or an innocent nickname?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Never met him so can't be sure but friends have and seems an ok guy, I like some of his songs but would never admit that to you know who
    When I were a nipper (about 9, I think) one of my dad's mates decided to chuck out a load of his old vinyl collection. He knew I'd just got my first stereo system so he gave me a few albums, two of which were Every Picture Tells a Story and Gasoline Alley. I can sort of forgive Rod for some of his subsequent work because they were so good.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    I'll be there
    Chck out the summer bash thread and state your preference

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    That's just not fair

Good night in the ship and Shovell, you'll have to join us for the summer bash
    I'll be there

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied

Never seem to get a bad heid for some reason no matter what I drink which is nice. Just pished and missing Mrs C and trying to compensate on here. Really enjoyed that night in the Ship and something
    That's just not fair

Good night in the ship and Shovell, you'll have to join us for the summer bash

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I remember. You did all sort of fit together vocally too. Shame about the po-faced woman by the dart board.
    I've got a glass of cava here and may do a bit of YouTube later. So the big question is Rod Stewart - sh!te or all right (complicated question, I know)
    Never met him so can't be sure but friends have and seems an ok guy, I like some of his songs but would never admit that to you know who

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Stick on the malts, save on the bad heid tomorrow
    Never seem to get a bad heid for some reason no matter what I drink which is nice. Just pished and missing Mrs C and trying to compensate on here. Really enjoyed that night in the Ship and something

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    About everything in the house, Aussie Merlot so far and a selection of single malts to follow. Singing along to the juke box that is YouTube (remember that night?), same sorta deal but Mrs C isn't here to restrain
    I remember. You did all sort of fit together vocally too. Shame about the po-faced woman by the dart board.
    I've got a glass of cava here and may do a bit of YouTube later. So the big question is Rod Stewart - sh!te or all right (complicated question, I know)

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    About everything in the house, Aussie Merlot so far and a selection of single malts to follow. Singing along to the juke box that is YouTube (remember that night?), same sorta deal but Mrs C isn't here to restrain
    Stick on the malts, save on the bad heid tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I've heard of it . She is lovely though (and no Maggie May).

So what are you drinking?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Zippy, you're so right. You know when people talk about that soul mates thing...?
    I've heard of it . She is lovely though (and no Maggie May).

So what are you drinking?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Only in person
    Exactly. It's only stalking if you don't know who it is.

Hang on!! Your doorbell isn't working!!!!

I'll come round the back....

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    That's what old friends are for.
    Only in person

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Mrs C is beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated and articulate. Face it mate - she's far too good for you.

But that mandolin wind couldn't change a thing ...
    Zippy, you're so right. You know when people talk about that soul mates thing...?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Why are you stalking me?
    That's what old friends are for.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    She's a fit old bird Mrs Cliphead.

What I love about her is her ability to make out she loves Rod when in fact she's in the
    local Juries doing her bit by entertaining the
    local troops.

Good on yeh Mrs C !
    Why are you stalking me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X