• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Greatest Show On Earth"

Collapse

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    What the Ryder Cup has to look forward to.

YouTube - Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)
    Our esteemed client is in Newport - so far so good, I've managed to avoid a visit.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    What the Ryder Cup has to look forward to.

YouTube - Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I'm sure if Tiger turns up dressed like that he'll still manage to get a couple of extra holes. It's in Newport afterall.
    Well you know what they say............give him enough rope...............and he can make a few bob in Bridgend!

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    while wearing strange clothing

I'm sure if Tiger turns up dressed like that he'll still manage to get a couple of extra holes. It's in Newport afterall.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    So did I. Hitting balls with sticks or something ...
    while wearing strange clothing

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I had to google Celtic Manor to find out what on earth you're talking about.
    So did I. Hitting balls with sticks or something ...

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Well, just a few weeks off now. Would be interested to canvas your opinions on the likely European team for Celtic Manor, who do you think will get the remaining wildcard slots and who do you think will win? Above all, anyone actually going? (I am lol!)
    I had to google Celtic Manor to find out what on earth you're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    started a topic The Greatest Show On Earth

The Greatest Show On Earth

Well, just a few weeks off now. Would be interested to canvas your opinions on the likely European team for Celtic Manor, who do you think will get the remaining wildcard slots and who do you think will win? Above all, anyone actually going? (I am lol!)

Working...
X