• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Random stranger on facebook"

Collapse

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.
    Two thoughts come to mind:

1 - You are claiming to be Brad Pitt (or similar) on Facebook
    2 - You are talking complete bollocks (as usual)

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    threaded, that is a legendary post

we should have a thread, Legendary Posts Hall of Fame

in the thread could be simply links to all kind of posts of a level of quality like the one above

there could be post of the month etc

a few Shaun's would qualify

Milan.
    Threaded has his own fan site with pictures of his daring-do. Including the old classic about driving two BMWs at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Today one of my students: My Today Sex Toy is A Leather Whip

And one of my co-workers: My Today Sex Toy is A Pink Mask
    "Sex Toy is requesting permission to do the following:
    Access my basic information
    Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends and any other information I've shared with everyone."

DOH!

No! Cancel! ctrl+alt+delete

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    I get that, usually really fit, mostly early 20s, often totally naked, sometimes they're MMS (short movies) involving props.

You'd be wrong...

I've not found anything to put them off, and I've even tried inviting them round for Sunday dinner with girly and kids, so for a large number of entries in my phone I have a silent ring tone.

I think it's a phase young women go through, so I treat them as friends and they grow out of it eventually.

threaded, that is a legendary post

we should have a thread, Legendary Posts Hall of Fame

in the thread could be simply links to all kind of posts of a level of quality like the one above

there could be post of the month etc

a few Shaun's would qualify

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Today one of my students: My Today Sex Toy is A Leather Whip

And one of my co-workers: My Today Sex Toy is A Pink Mask

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Only afterwards did it dawn on me that BI didn't mean Business Intelligence.
    After they fleece you for a couple of grand you might change your mind.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I don't know why anyone would add a total 'random' to their FB, but I guess if (what appears to be) a fit girl pops up asking to be friends, a bloke will probably accept.

If he's not physically met her, it might actually be a 25 stone trucker from Bolton.
    Tsk, these 25 stone truckers from Bolton are always either on the internet pretending to be someone else or out murdering prostitutes.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

Threaded, you are hilarious(ly deluded)

Just noticed this thread

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    FTFY

... and your mate's an idiot IMHO.
    lol you're probably right!! hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    So how are these fit young chicas getting hold of the phone numbers from these fully committed men?

Happens all the time

Facebook message I got the other week:
    Hi,

I've got something you might be interested in. me and my BI friend want some help!
    I think we should meet soon
    Rach
    xxx
    So I replied with

Whats the rate? Call me on 077xxxxxxxx
    Only afterwards did it dawn on me that BI didn't mean Business Intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Brief update for you all; it got to the stage where they "hooked up" on skype, and from what I can tell there was a bit of "self congratulation" on both sides... however since this he hasn't heard a peep from her . I'm sure he's been stitched up and will appear on Facebook with him tagged in it so all his mates, family etc will see it unless he coughs up some serious cash soon...
    FTFY

... and your mate's an idiot IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Brief update for you all; it got to the stage where they "hooked up" on skype, and from what I can tell there was a bit of "self congratulation" on both sides... however since this he hasn't heard a peep from her . I'm sure he's been stitched up and will appear on y**p*rn soon...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Rup, your mate is gay, and he fancies you.

What other reason could he possibly have for not wanting to reverse-pile-drive this gorgeous young lady?
    I have weighed it up, and conclude the following:

^ WHS

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    You've all made a few leaps here. To clarify (1) he's single, (2) she gave him her number not the other way round
    Now has he actually spoken to her. Could be a fat, balding, middle aged cottager pretending to be a fit bird in her pants.....

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Is she living in your house yet?
    The request was treated with the same priority that emails from Russian ladies or Nigerians with lots of money to give away get.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X