• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A question for the boys"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Women. Is there a logic in that?
    I think you will find the occasions where the two coincide are remarkably rare.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Women. They feel prudish about going nude on a beach but yet they'll be fine with free public sex with male prostitutes on a stage surrounded by hundreds of strangers. Is there a logic in that?
    I hope that wasn't aimed at me Francko . For the record, I'm dead against both activities.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ghostbusters theme, with some help from a v kind CUK'er. They looked quite good, but mine came off before the evening thank goodness.
    Women. They feel prudish about going nude on a beach but yet they'll be fine with free public sex with male prostitutes on a stage surrounded by hundreds of strangers. Is there a logic in that?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Oh come on MP. How's he supposed to let Mrs Palm do her work with a response like that.
    WHS

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Ah, sorry to mislead you. No, I meant, I changed before we went out.
    It's too late, the ectoplasm has probably escaped by now.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Oh come on MP. How's he supposed to let Mrs Palm do her work with a response like that.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    So you went out in just your bra ?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Sadly doobab, we didn't think of that text.

@ gibbon, I meant the t-shirt, yes
    So you went out in just your bra ?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Sadly doobab, we didn't think of that text.

@ gibbon, I meant the t-shirt, yes

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Ghostbusters theme, with some help from a v kind CUK'er. They looked quite good, but mine came off before the evening thank goodness.
    Did it have "he slimed me" written across the breast area?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Your T-Shirt or the transfer ?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    what t shirt did you decide on Mary?

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied
    Am just back from my friend's hen weekend in London, so this thread made me giggle. Thankfully managed to avoid all that tack.
    what t shirt did you decide on Mary?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Am just back from my friend's hen weekend in London, so this thread made me giggle. Thankfully managed to avoid getting filmed.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Am just back from my friend's hen weekend in London, so this thread made me giggle. Thankfully managed to avoid all that tack.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X