• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dream analysis

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dream analysis"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You're telling me you don't like the sound of a scenario involving you, Andy Murray, and Pogle?
    Strange as it may sound, and never having met Pogle, my answer remains a resounding "Yes" for now. However, if Pogle wants to post some Piccys, and we can send Murray in SofookingDim's direction, then who knows?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    104 posts now.............still waiting for some originality. Is there anyone else there perhaps?
    You're telling me you don't like the sound of a scenario involving you, Andy Murray, and Pogle?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
    Tell us the one about you, Andy Murray and the hamster again.
    104 posts now.............still waiting for some originality. Is there anyone else there perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Hearing someone talk about their dream is almost as bad as those people who tell stories in too much detail - the 'Tuesday or was it Wednesday' people.

"So I went there on the Tuesday.....now, oh, was it the Tuesday or was it the Wednesday? Do you know, I can't remember. It must have been Tuesday because it was bin day that day....but, no - wait! Yes! Of course. Silly. It was Wednesday."

Booooorrring!!! Oh, wait, I see what you've done there.

Leave a comment:

• SofaKingdom
    replied
    Good strategy MP. They generally make little sense anyway, being disjointed and illogical for the most part.
    Except for the ones with the little goblins with the fishing rods in them, obviously. They always make perfect sense!

Tell us the one about you, Andy Murray and the hamster again.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Good strategy MP. They generally make little sense anyway, being disjointed and illogical for the most part.
    Except for the ones with the little goblins with the fishing rods in them, obviously. They always make perfect sense!

Hearing someone talk about their dream is almost as bad as those people who tell stories in too much detail - the 'Tuesday or was it Wednesday' people.

"So I went there on the Tuesday.....now, oh, was it the Tuesday or was it the Wednesday? Do you know, I can't remember. It must have been Tuesday because it was bin day that day....but, no - wait! Yes! Of course. Silly. It was Wednesday."

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I have a personal rule not to talk about dreams, or to allow my friends to talk to me about dreams.

Cos it's so f&cking boring.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I have a personal rule not to talk about dreams, or to allow my friends to talk to me about dreams.

Cos it's so f&cking boring.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernrampage View Post
    No. Hull City. Enough said.
    Its worse than that, he's dead Jim!!!

Leave a comment:

• northernrampage
    replied
    This is Classic Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome playing out. Usually brought about by sustained exposure to dramatically tragic life experiences which, though they may appear harmless enough at the time, are actually exacting a huge cost on your inner core beliefs and mental well-being.
    You are not, by any chance, a Leeds United Season Ticket Holder are you?

No. Hull City. Enough said.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Only one interpretation

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    You may have a fungal infection of the scrotum

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Had a scary dream last night.

I was leaving Bradford on the M606 and felt absolutely wiped out, was wandering all over the road struggling to stay awake.

Had to get over to the motorway services for a rest.

Came to the Hartshead services, and, really struggled to get into the sliproad off the motorway into the services – almost overshot and had to get across lane one sideways to get in, I had a feeling I was not going to survive staying on for the next services.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

I suspect I know what this means, but any professional dream contractors out there?
    You've got a parasitic brain worm

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    So this is different to the one you had about a darning needle, being chased my a pair of Adidas trainers, hard skin on the bottom of your feet and wearing stockings?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    That does actually scare me - I often drive that route banjaxed - man is not built to drive 120 miles a day, every day!
    I've been doing it for the last 18 months. Put 12.5k on the company car in 3.5 months. Just glad I'm not the one paying for servicing and tyres. Costs me an arm and a leg in Diesel as it is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X