• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Clip on cat feet

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Clip on cat feet"

Collapse

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Loads of pics of my favourite beaver

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    <Disclaimer>
    The CUK Poster known as Drewster wishes it to be made known to the assembled congregation that he has no interest or desire in viewing Suity's Beaver!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I'll show you mine first
    <Disclaimer>
    The CUK Poster known as Drewster wishes it to be made known to the assembled congregation that he has no interest or desire in viewing Suity's Beaver!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Watching a program on BBC1 called "the bionic vet". I have just seen a cat (who had it's feet unsurgically removed by combine harvester) have bionic implants drilled into its ankle bones so it can have clip on feet.

Surely a spade around the head would have been a quicker/cheaper/kinder option?

Shades of Rolph's "animal hospital" here.....

"Hammy the hamster has just gone up for x-ray at a cost of £4000"

"Oi Rolph, just flush 'im ffs!!!!!!"
    Clip on cat attachments example one (dusters)

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Suity!! You Naughty Naughty Boy!!!
    I'll show you mine first

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    In the intestest of a fair inquiry can you post your baby beaver photos?
    Suity!! You Naughty Naughty Boy!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I think you should photoshop in the machete. Otherwise Zippy looks like the victim.
    Zippy has always been a victim. I blame Bungle and George.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Marvellous. I'll try that as an avatar for a couple of days.. Sorry Brucie ...
    I think you should photoshop in the machete. Otherwise Zippy looks like the victim.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Marvellous. I'll try that as an avatar for a couple of days.. Sorry Brucie ...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    In the intestest of a fair inquiry can you post your baby photos?
    It's not a pretty baby is it. More suprising is the fact there is a book with said title!!!

I read the summary. It's about a young girl who grows up to post on the Internet using a cat avatar. She then meets up male posters hacking them to death with a puppet from a show called Rainbow...

Least that's what I think it said?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Now that was uncalled for Mr "slower than Minestrone on Prozac"

I'm flouncing!
    In the intestest of a fair inquiry can you post your baby photos?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Now that was uncalled for Mr "slower than Minestrone on Prozac"

I'm flouncing!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Never insult Zippy again or it will be more than 'fluffy ebay bunnies' you have to be worried about.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    with me and Drewster's mum 'behind' me we are an unstoppable force. Move over MF you are squashed!
    You asked for it!!! Drewster's mum is no match for this deranged bitch! And I unleash her on your sorry bedwetting arse before heading to bed. I give you, the one and only, most repulsive, most repugnant, most loathsome character on CUK. The one, the only..............

Leave a comment:

Working...
X