• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: how GAY are you

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "how GAY are you"

Collapse

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Had a Portillo??

Originally posted by xoggoth
    Hee hee I am 8 points less gay than DG and only one of has had a Portillo, so he says anyway.
    Confused of Colchester asks, WTF is a Portillo, is this some interesting sexual sideline, of which I have been hitherto unaware? Are there small furry animals involved or something like that? Christians, possibly?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    26%

Last time I went for a haircut, the bloke asked if I wanted my eye brows trimmed. I had to ask him to repeat several times until I worked out what he meant. Boody weird. Next they'll be wanting to trim nostril hair and bum hair. That's what comes of going to an Italian barber.

I always get my eyebrows trimmed... Mark my hairdresser is openly gay, and ironically enough cuts my girlfrieds hair... she gives him instructions to 'leave it longer on top' or somesuch next time I go in, and yes, I use moisturiser etc.. my gay mates talked me into trying it and thank god for that... I pass for an average of 8 years younger than my real age. 'Coal Face' soap and 'Cosmetic Lad' moisturiser from Lush - you can order it online if youre the shy type. Works a treat.

Nothing wrong with looking after yourself... going to the gym, exercise in general and looking after you skin... hey, the ladies seem to appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hee hee I am 8 points less gay than DG and only one of has had a Portillo, so he says anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Cap'n Jack! How could you stoop so low?

Or will you put Churchill on the table?
    Zeitghost, I am reminded of a saying by one of your 20th Century comedians:

"In my day teachers never stood for any nonsense. Unless there was no room to lie down."

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Jack
    Good job I'm not fussy!

Come along, doggy, time for a walk. If you know what I mean.
    Cap'n Jack! How could you stoop so low?

Or will you put Churchill on the table?

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    There are quite a number of men who will nowadays visit the hairdressers every Friday just before they go out, and not just to have their barnets cropped either. At least contractors are true to themselves
    What? They still buy their French Letters from the barber.

How quaint.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    26%

Last time I went for a haircut, the bloke asked if I wanted my eye brows trimmed. I had to ask him to repeat several times until I worked out what he meant. Boody weird. Next they'll be wanting to trim nostril hair and bum hair. That's what comes of going to an Italian barber.
    There are quite a number of men who will nowadays visit the hairdressers every Friday just before they go out, and not just to have their barnets cropped either. At least contractors are true to themselves

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    What a sad thread. Typically geeky if you ask me. I won't take the test because I know I don't fancy blokes (for now?). But if I suddenly did I wouldn't worry about it. I would go for it. Life being too short and all.

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    Joe is that an invitation to treat

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    b*gger...66%

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    13%. How the hell do you boys get more than 20%. Poofters!

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    26%

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Whoops, 40%, but then again gay chaps earn more!!!

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Errrm.... That's my face....
    Good job I'm not fussy!

Come along, doggy, time for a walk. If you know what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• zeitghost
    replied
    And why aren't there any questions about sheep?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X