• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nick Griffin invited to attend the Queen's Buckingham Palace garden party"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Nar - I got a text from him today he's just mega busy, as am i
    Catching up with all the work he missed in the last month posting here!! Which reminds me..........

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Looks like he's still licking his wounds from his run in with Minestrone and Sasguru last week(well, when I include Sasguru, I mean in a Nelson Munce - 'Ha ha' way) plus his near ban from Admin.

The place seems quite....friendly without him.
    Nar - I got a text from him today he's just mega busy, as am i

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Did anyone see the flypast at the weekend.

My mate was flying the lead VC10.
    Yeah, I gave him a wave. I don't think he waved back though.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post

When is this garden party anyway?
    It would be worth going if only to eavesdrop the conversations between Griffin and Phil the Greek. A real meeting of minds!!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Quite. I'm worried.

When is this garden party anyway? I don't want to peak too soon with my lefty ranting.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Where is he anyway? Is he on his Hols with CM then?
    Looks like he's still licking his wounds from his run in with Minestrone and Sasguru last week(well, when I include Sasguru, I mean in a Nelson Munce - 'Ha ha' way) plus his near ban from Admin.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Could be worse. It could be Churchill with his grave robbing rabbits and killer coi carp!
    Where is he anyway? Is he on his Hols with CM then?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Yes but it is akin to shooting a very dim fish in a very small barrel. With the obvious exception that the fish is more aesthetically pleasing and a darned sight brighter!!

Could be worse. It could be Churchill with his grave robbing rabbits and killer coi carp!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Oh I don't know. He's providing you and SB some amusement on an otherwise quiet day.

Least he's putting some effort in!
    Yes but it is akin to shooting a very dim fish in a very small barrel. With the obvious exception that the fish is more aesthetically pleasing and a darned sight brighter!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Did anyone see the flypast at the weekend.

My mate was flying the lead VC10.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    blah blah blah ?
    Did you also attend 5 top Universities?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    FTFY.
    do you want your lickle bickle tummy rubbed?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh I don't know. He's providing you and SB some amusement on an otherwise quiet day.

Least he's putting some effort in!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I talk bollux like the loser gimp I am and you and champguru always give me a slapping
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Serves the twat right. Can't imagine anything more boring, save for being invited to Troll's grimy abode to see his Stamp Collection.
    Pavlov's puppies
    I ring the bell and you and gimpguru both come running.... here boy....fetch

there's a good doggie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X