• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Another Plan B - Mole Catching?"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I'm not having OH roaming round my garden with a shovel and a shotgun
    Naw - he'll come out at night and swoop down silently and eat them

Mind you he'll make a bit of a mess with the pellets...

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    WHS

I agree with DaveB

If you value your lawn, you'll want to avail of Owlhoots mole clearing services
    I'm not having OH roaming round my garden with a shovel and a shotgun

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    There are plenty of ways to clear moles that don't involve killing them.
    OOH a mole re homing program?? Feel free to re-home them at Pogle acres

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    So having a perfect ******* lawn is more important than a moles right to life.

There are plenty of ways to clear moles that don't involve killing them.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    So having a perfect ******* lawn is more important than a moles right to life.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Depends how keen a gardener you are. They will wreck your lawn, can undermine garden walls and the worms they eat are good for the soil.
    WHS

I agree with DaveB

If you value your lawn, you'll want to avail of Owlhoots mole clearing services

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Evil bastards! What the hell is wrong with a mole, they are cute and read a lot and eat earthworms, my fave mole is the star nosed mole - most bizarre looking creature
    Depends how keen a gardener you are. They will wreck your lawn, can undermine garden walls and the worms they eat are good for the soil.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Just recently loads of signs have appeared around us, usually attached to lamposts, advertising mole clearing services.

Plan B anyone?
    Evil bastards! What the hell is wrong with a mole, they are cute and read a lot and eat earthworms, my fave mole is the star nosed mole - most bizarre looking creature

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I blame AtW

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Mole population soars

They reckon there are anything up to 40 million moles in the UK now.
    Just recently loads of signs have appeared around us, usually attached to lamposts, advertising mole clearing services.

Plan B anyone?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic Another Plan B - Mole Catching?

Another Plan B - Mole Catching?

Mole population soars

They reckon there are anything up to 40 million moles in the UK now.

Working...
X