• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Minestrone and his English test - allow me to retort..."

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    SuitU , this is your chance to shine on this board now that your nemesis has decided to flounce.

Make the most of it mate.
    Go for it! Like the press we need to build you up first before pulling the rug away again.

Suityou. You're my hero!

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    SuitU , this is your chance to shine on this board now that your nemesis has decided to flounce.

Make the most of it mate.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    You're making SASs point for him ...
    There's a point?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That makes me glum.
    The funny and entertaining people are dropping like flies - soon the forum will be populated by earnest, humourless, dull, over-sensitive bedwetters.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    lets face it - he often needs help......

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Never mind, if you're a good boy today perhaps Mummy will let you watch Star Trek tonight!

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    He's so dull I can't even bring myself to respond.
    But you just have

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Having a pop at SAS........
    I would love it - if he was at all funny and not such an obvious tedious troll. He's so dull I can't even bring myself to respond. Much as you'd ignore a tiny, inconsequential, yapping dog.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Never mind, if you're a good boy today perhaps Mummy will let you watch Star Trek tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Having a pop at SAS........ This GimpyBoy character is growing on me!!!!!

<aside> Although if he is SAS's sockie in the first place ?

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    That makes me glum.
    The funny and entertaining people are dropping like flies - soon the forum will be populated by earnest, humourless, dull, over-sensitive bedwetters.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I thought it was evil wales or was that another thread. Foxes and wales get confused a lot on here.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    That makes me glum.
    Cheer up SASSY - you've still got me!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Appears so.
    That makes me glum.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Appears so.
    Originally posted by Mini
    .... Stuff........
    Looks like Gimpy is now chief troll.
    The great irony being his previous post was the best post I had ever seen from him.... Sane, Good advice, well written etc..... Ain't life strange!

I won't particularly miss him but think "good riddance" is OTT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X