• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Prescott on HIGNFY

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prescott on HIGNFY"

Collapse

• ratewhore
    replied
    He's an arrogant, fat **** who, now he's going to sit in the House of Lords, makes me want to puke...

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    self-depreciating
    What, you mean every time he opened his mouth he was worth slightly less?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by centurian View Post
    I'm no fan of Prescott, but at least he had the balls to go on there - knowing what would probably happen.

Mind you, as Lembit pointed out a few weeks back, now he's no longer an MP - he can get paid for doing the show
    When Lembit was on a few weeks ago - I thought he was quite good even though he has one of those faces you'd happily smack. His was self-depreciating and even witty once or twice.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    I'm no fan of Prescott, but at least he had the balls to go on there - knowing what would probably happen.

Mind you, as Lembit pointed out a few weeks back, now he's no longer an MP - he can get paid for doing the show

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I can't bring myself to watch. It just reminds me of what a thick electorate we've got where that useless c*** can end up deputy prime minister for 10 years.
    That was f**k all to do with the electorate and everything to do with appeasing the unions and keeping Prescott out of harms way!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Stab-stab-stabbity-stab

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Missed it.
    You didn't miss much, Paul Merton spent most of the show gazing off towards the audience in silence, looking bored, while Ian Hislop used the opportunity to make constant attacks/allegations/digs to (Lord?) Prescott, who in turn denied every wrongdoing and misdemeanor. Making several cringingly self deprecating references to chips and pies as he went.

A shameful, and above all desperately unfunny episode.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Painful watching

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Missed it.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I can't bring myself to watch. It just reminds me of what a thick electorate we've got where that useless c*** can end up deputy prime minister for 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    Very knowledgable on the Balklands by all accounts.
    And a dab hand at Croquet to boot!!

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Oh dear, that's a bit churlish isn't it? Show some gratitude man; just remember how you used to rest assured that all was well when Tony was on his holidays and Mr Prescott was representing us on the world stage. Very knowledgable on the Balklands by all accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by moscow mule View Post
    fat useless ****.
    wmms +1

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    started a topic Prescott on HIGNFY

Prescott on HIGNFY

Fat useless ****.

Working...