• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prescott on HIGNFY

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm no fan of Prescott, but at least he had the balls to go on there - knowing what would probably happen.

Mind you, as Lembit pointed out a few weeks back, now he's no longer an MP - he can get paid for doing the show

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
      I'm no fan of Prescott, but at least he had the balls to go on there - knowing what would probably happen.

Mind you, as Lembit pointed out a few weeks back, now he's no longer an MP - he can get paid for doing the show
      When Lembit was on a few weeks ago - I thought he was quite good even though he has one of those faces you'd happily smack. His was self-depreciating and even witty once or twice.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        self-depreciating
        What, you mean every time he opened his mouth he was worth slightly less?

Comment

He's an arrogant, fat **** who, now he's going to sit in the House of Lords, makes me want to puke...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
          X