• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The Times website

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Times website"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Their current site is so

If I was MF I'd say Nick must have done it

He is one friendly and knowledgeable chimp though!
    There is no way Nick did it. He's much more of a Sun & tits man.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    He had to get rid of Netscape Navigator 4 when he upgraded to Windows ME
    I'm more of a Mosaic man myself

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Why are you still using Firefox 2?

Next you'll ask me why I am still using this ...

They MUST have made screenshot using WinXP!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    He had to get rid of Netscape Navigator 4 when he upgraded to Windows ME

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    FFS, first they had 404 Not Found errors in Firefox 2 for a long time, now they shifted to total tulip thingy that does not even work.

That's not even shooting one in the foot, that's

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Extra! Extra! Furry Russian Emigre RoodBoy can't use basic internet functionality
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Extra! Extra! Murdoch paper isn't brilliant at giving its content away free shocker!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    I have no problems with it. But remember they are putting up their paywall from next week, and they have probably re-vamped the site, so the current one will be binned.
    Their current site is so

If I was MF I'd say Nick must have done it

He is one friendly and knowledgeable chimp though!

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    I have no problems with it. But remember they are putting up their paywall from next week, and they have probably re-vamped the site, so the current one will be binned.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic The Times website

The Times website

FFS, first they had 404 Not Found errors in Firefox 2 for a long time, now they shifted to total tulip thingy that does not even work.

That's not even shooting one in the foot, that's

Working...
X