• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've got orange legs!!"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    As the sun came out recently I ditched the boots and went with a more summery shoe, my legs (well the below the knee bit) are very pale so I invested in some of that moisturiser that is supposed to make your legs slightly 'sun kissed' It didn't seem to work at first, so I put loads on, two days later and my flippen legs are orange and streaky
    Not a good look for me !

It would appear that this stuff takes a while to work and you don't see the colour straight away.

Today, Pogle is mostly wearing trousers
    Ha ha, oh dear Pogle! I am rubbish with fake tan and particularly with my legs, so I sympathise.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Yes, you do look like a picture of health.
    Oh my, I'd forgotten that page. There're many many others. Subscribers only though!

The video that zooms in to me asleep, naked on a lilo, in the middle of a very large canal. But I digress.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I ride a bicycle and have a natural healthy looking, all over, tan.
    Yes, you do look like a picture of health.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Still being sponsored by Outspan then threaded?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Oi I'm no becks
    Sorry would you prefer Derby & Joan, or Jordon & Alex.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I feel quite queasy.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Our very own CUK Posh & Becks!
    Oi I'm no becks

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    See my reply - use disposable gloves when applying. I've had to apply the fake tan to the wifey loads of times and I've always put them on
    Our very own CUK Posh & Becks!

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    The only time I tried that stuff I ended up with orange palms. Since then I've decided that lily white is the look I'll go for.
    See my reply - use disposable gloves when applying. I've had to apply the fake tan to the wifey loads of times and I've always put them on

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    As the sun came out recently I ditched the boots and went with a more summery shoe, my legs (well the below the knee bit) are very pale so I invested in some of that moisturiser that is supposed to make your legs slightly 'sun kissed' It didn't seem to work at first, so I put loads on, two days later and my flippen legs are orange and streaky
    Not a good look for me !

It would appear that this stuff takes a while to work and you don't see the colour straight away.

The only time I tried that stuff I ended up with orange palms. Since then I've decided that lily white is the look I'll go for.

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    probably matches the colour of your hair then!

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Not a good look for me !

st tropez is the way to go, but remember to wear rubber gloves when applying it

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    started a topic I've got orange legs!!

I've got orange legs!!

Not a good look for me !

Working...
X