• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Happy Towel Day!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Towel Day!"

Collapse

• bobhope
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    It was so original in 1978.
    Yes but I was only 3 years old

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    The full version really goes on a bit, doesn't it?
    Journey's do that - are we there yet?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    I am now just starting fit the Eighth.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    >examine towel
    >the towel is crusty. a slimy residue of some kind of baking soda lightly covers it.

>throw towel
    >you throw the towel at the wall. it sticks.

>look around
    >you look around. the room is four walls with no doors and no windows. a picture of a fat man eating a pie is on the wall next to a towel.

>help
    >you will get no help here!!!!! moo haa haa

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Is it a Douglas Adams thing? I never got round to reading or watching any of that.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    DOH!

Have just realised what this post is about, I shall take 3 Pangalaticgargleblasters and retire to a black hole.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    My towel is drying in the sun, draped over a cold radiator, but within arms reach!
    Are intimating that you have taken the towel off and you are naked?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    >examine towel

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    started a topic Happy Towel Day!

Happy Towel Day!

My towel is drying in the sun, draped over a cold radiator, but within arms reach!

Working...
X