• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Happy Birthday AtW

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday AtW"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I am glad you are on the forum since sometimes I feel you are the only sane person posting here.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Happy Birthday AtW !

I am glad you are on the forum since sometimes I feel you are the only sane person posting here.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It was router that needed to be reset in office, much better than if it was connection failure

Peon is not pleased
    I'm still encountering fail on http://search.majestic12.co.uk:8181/search.jhh?q=AtW just as I was in the early hours of Sunday (reached via the search form at top right of majestic12.co.uk)

majesticseo.com is still up though

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Happy birthday AtW.

May you spot many squirrely friends this summer.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Where are the cream cakes?
    That's top secret information.

ta!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Happy Birthday AtW!

Where are the cream cakes?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Happy birthday AtW

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Happy birthday!

But more importantly:

Happy World Turtle Day!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What is your ETA??

It was router that needed to be reset in office, much better than if it was connection failure

Peon is not pleased

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Breithlea Shona duit!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    sending a peon there to deal with the problem...
    What is your ETA??

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Thanks!

Office internet is down today grrr - sending a peon there to deal with the problem...

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    Happy Birthday!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Happy Birthday............well done for choosing the same day as your hero too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X