• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ministrone to suityou01 ratio"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I have not done any gardening work in like the last 3-4 years, so I think my neighbours won't mind me finally doing something even if it is on Sunday!
    Mmm. Ever since Mordac disappeared!!!!

The last email I had from him said 'Been helping with M12. Not all it's cracked up to be!'

He's never been seen since..........

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    In this country it is actually thought of as quite unmannered to do gardening work on a Sunday.
    I have not done any gardening work in like the last 3-4 years, so I think my neighbours won't mind me finally doing something even if it is on Sunday!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    ta all!

Just had to work in me garden again

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    and pay them overtime

Oh and Happy birthday BTW
    AtW

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

I think the deal with Birthdays in the pub is that people turn up to celebrate your birthday.

I bet you had to drag some staff along.
    and pay them overtime

Oh and Happy birthday BTW

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Ouch!

Happy Birthday for yesterday AtW
    No, his birthday is today.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    None of us give a tulip, but we'd love your input
    Ouch!

Happy Birthday for yesterday AtW

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Good unpleasant night time posting Minestrone. It takes a certain style to be pleasant and unpleasant at the same time.

He who shall not be named would be proud.

Anyway Happy Birthday AtW.

Another year closer to the grave.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    After your butchery job of the migration did anyone check that functionality still works?
    Just to demonstrate that I have "people skills", let me point out that many of the people here have said things that lead me to believe that they don't like you.

How does that make you feel?

What would you like to say to those people to make them understand you better?

Would you like to say why you feel the need to strike out against strangers in the anonymous context of the Internet?

Do online forums let you express those feelings of self-hatred, loneliness, and desperation that you have no outlet for in your own life?

Is it constant denial of your innermost feelings in the real world that leads you to vent such bitterness against those you think cannot hurt you back?

None of us give a tulip, but we'd love your input

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

You would be on my ignore list but, as with all trolls, you aren't even worth the click or two it would take to put you there.
    After your butchery job of the migration did anyone check that functionality still works?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    shaunbhoy gets a size 4 font in his birthday message from nick but AtW gets a size 7 font.

I told you to brush up on your soft skills nick, not arselick the moustached russian.

Each to their own I suppose.

You would be on my ignore list but, as with all trolls, you aren't even worth the click or two it would take to put you there.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    shaunbhoy gets a size 4 font in his birthday message from nick but AtW gets a size 7 font.

I told you to brush up on your soft skills nick, not arselick the moustached russian.

Each to their own I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Happy
    Birthday
    AtW

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I'll be doing some gardening tomorrow
    In this country it is actually thought of as quite unmannered to do gardening work on a Sunday.

Sunday is thought of as a day of rest and tranquility and as such people should refrain from annoying neighbours with the noise of manual labour.

HTH

Can the window box not wait till Monday?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X