• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Terrorists rights

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Terrorists rights"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    It appears that some are unable to comprehend written English, there is nothing in my sentence that implies that inference.

However, when it comes specifically to the uneducated from the third world it is quite ridiculous to insist that there are not significant problems in their attitudes and practices, as with this article from the supposedly lefty Independent.

Charities fear rise in acid attacks avenging slights on family honour - Crime, UK - The Independent

Cue for some idiot to say "we have major problems too" as if Saturday night drunkeness is somehow comparable with dousing women in acid or as if having our own problems somehow obliges us to take on those of other countries. Do a search on acid attacks and look at the pictures of the victims to see the foulness of some cultural views that are now entering our country. This is one of quite a few crimes that mainly involves minorities or migrants and you don't need to read The Daily Mail or Express, you will find the facts in The Guardian and the BBC and police reports.

We wouldn't expect the US or Australia to accept our sink estate kids along with our professionals so why do we exercise so little control ourselves? If we had the proper checks, racism, as correctly defined would almost disappear. Few sensible people care what colour someone is as long as they are economically useful, law abiding and not hostile to our values.

Why should we be silent about these things when there is good reason not to ignore it? Refusing to face uncomfortable realities simply because they involve minorities is not anti racism, it is inverted racism.
    Kashmiris are so different from the rest of Pakistani's. I find their culture completely repulsive. Really should have ensured in the 60's and 70's that the people coming here had some useful skills other than the ability to "restore family honour".

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    On a personal level I tend to get on much better with non-Anglo-Saxons but I do keep coming across foreigners who are in the UK for dubious reasons. It has to be said that criminals will use the opportunity to emigrate to start afresh in countries where they are less well known. In my BTL home town I have been told in no uncertain terms to get out by newly arrived Afghan neighbours because “This is now an Islamic Area”. Furthermore what was a nice park area nearby has been transformed into a drunks paradise for out of work Polish petty crooks.
    The Afghans my wife works with a usually pretty clever but also have significant mental health problems. Be afraid. And I am being serious here.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    [sean connery mode on] They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!!! [/sean connery mode off]

I like that film.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    There is very little I can do because the local authority are loathed to upset the Islamic Community and regarding the drunk Polish jerks I have notified the off-licences that I will oppose their licence if they continue to sell alcohol to drunk people. The police and local authority are not at all interested.
    [sean connery mode on] They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!!! [/sean connery mode off]

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    There is very little I can do because the local authority are loathed to upset the Islamic Community and regarding the drunk Polish jerks I have notified the off-licences that I will oppose their licence if they continue to sell alcohol to drunk people. The police and local authority are not at all interested.
    See? The country is FUBAR!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    What are you going to do about it?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    On a personal level I tend to get on much better with non-Anglo-Saxons but I do keep coming across foreigners who are in the UK for dubious reasons. It has to be said that criminals will use the opportunity to emigrate to start afresh in countries where they are less well known. In my BTL home town I have been told in no uncertain terms to get out by newly arrived Afghan neighbours because “This is now an Islamic Area”. Furthermore what was a nice park area nearby has been transformed into a drunks paradise for out of work Polish petty crooks.
    What are you going to do about it?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Aha! Understandable that you would be angry about this. It’s a nasty phenomenon that seems to be going on in some places; I don’t think it’s really very common, but it obviously has a huge impact when it happens. It seems to me that councils and the police have a role in this; they really need to ensure that everyone understands we don’t tolerate segregated ‘Islamic areas’ or ‘Hindu areas’ or ‘atheist areas’ in Europe; of course, some areas will have a population primarily from one background, but that doesn’t equate to the right to claim that area as a colony.

But what you’re describing is the behaviour of criminal scum. To my mind, criminal scum should be treated the same, whatever their nationality, just as those people who are not guilty should be protected by the same rights and liberties as anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Is there something that makes foreigners inherently more dangerous than British citizens?

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Not all "terrorists" are "foreigners" not even the really "terrifying terrorists"...
    We had the Welsh with their stupid buring letters, the scottish nationalists with their beer and barbed words for the english and the numbnuts from Cornwall with their cream teas.

Most of the terrorist that actually cause any real harm come from elsewhere. Solution, ban everyone from everywhere. Sorted.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Is there something that makes foreigners inherently more dangerous than British citizens
    It appears that some are unable to comprehend written English, there is nothing in my sentence that implies that inference.

However, when it comes specifically to the uneducated from the third world it is quite ridiculous to insist that there are not significant problems in their attitudes and practices, as with this article from the supposedly lefty Independent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-1976455.html

Cue for some idiot to say "we have major problems too" as if Saturday night drunkeness is somehow comparable with dousing women in acid or as if having our own problems somehow obliges us to take on those of other countries. Do a search on acid attacks and look at the pictures of the victims to see the foulness of some cultural views that are now entering our country. This is one of quite a few crimes that mainly involves minorities or migrants and you don't need to read The Daily Mail or Express, you will find the facts in The Guardian and the BBC and police reports.

We wouldn't expect the US or Australia to accept our sink estate kids along with our professionals so why do we exercise so little control ourselves? If we had the proper checks, racism, as correctly defined would almost disappear. Few sensible people care what colour someone is as long as they are economically useful, law abiding and not hostile to our values.

Why should we be silent about these things when there is good reason not to ignore it? Refusing to face uncomfortable realities simply because they involve minorities is not anti racism, it is inverted racism.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 19 May 2010, 12:58.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    No, the proper protection of British citizens from foreigners who are likely to present a significant risk to them tendency. F* idiots.
    Not all "terrorists" are "foreigners" not even the really "terrifying terrorists"...

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Is there something that makes foreigners inherently more dangerous than British citizens?
    Yes; they can see from the outside how bad this Nation has got whereas some citizens can not see the wood for the trees

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Driving on the wrong side of the road for starters. Terrifies the beejesus out of me regular that one.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    No, the proper protection of British citizens from foreigners who are likely to present a significant risk to them tendency. F* idiots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X