• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is it common knowledge..."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    SAS needs to up the game massively to counter the attack or else he risks his own reputation in this board
    Hardly an epithet worth putting much effort into defending, if truth be told. A bit like Hitler fretting over being told his jacket was a poor fit.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I have been passing by a freemason lodge quite a bit recently, they always have fat builder types standing smoking outside, probably all called Tyler and Gary as well.
    One of them may indeed be "The Tyler".

As for either one of them being my name, you're way out.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Keep going - Oh btw, which manager of Celtic was a Freemason?
    I have been passing by a freemason lodge quite a bit recently, they always have fat builder types standing smoking outside, probably all called Tyler and Gary as well.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    See? The poor deluded fool is lost. However he's "our poor deluded fool" so we let him stay here on "Contractor UK, the IT Contractors Portal".
    seriously with the amount of absolute bobbins most of you spout on here it makes no difference whether it is general in an IT contractor forum or general in a Caravaners UK forum

most of us here just come to watch you, SY01, MF, Shaunbhoy, Minestrone SASguru, Dim Prawn etc bitch at each other like spoiled childern for 15 minutes before finding something more interesting to do

like watching battery decay curves or something...

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Website?
    More like building. Thanks. Off you go now.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Oh no, Minestrone is special - when he's "in his cups" he's certainly a site to behold - look for any post he's made after 23:30 - they're classics!
    Website?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Minestrone seems to have lost the plot as well. One of SAS's sockies?
    Oh no, Minestrone is special - when he's "in his cups" he's certainly a site to behold - look for any post he's made after 23:30 - they're classics!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Gary, Wayne, Tyler, Shane, Mitchell, must be one of those.
    Minestrone seems to have lost the plot as well. One of SAS's sockies?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I feel like i'm in a crap, boring horror film: "Night of the Unfunny Brain Dead Zombie Sheep".
    I don't think any of us would disagree with you, least of all SY01.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Keep going - Oh btw, which manager of Celtic was a Freemason?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Gary?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    You not got a Fray Bentos pie to finish of Gary?
    Gary?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Since we sacked you for being tulipe. Sorry but there was just no other way to tell you. Cruel to be kind and all that. You'll get over it eventually.

You not got a Fray Bentos pie to finish of Gary?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I think he conducted a coup d'etat on SB.

Psssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Shush! You're supposed to be dead!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Since when did pissy pants get the job of the forum morons leader?
    I think he conducted a coup d'etat on SB.

Psssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X