• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "*** The offical welcome back SY01 thread ***"

Collapse

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    IRL I am kind, patient, funny, hung like a donkey, size twelve shoes, 6'3'', charming (albeit porky) and have a good network of good friends and my family all love me.

On here I am happy to be an irritiating little twonk, who most find they are frustratingly "very slightly" fond of

That said, look here

Well done.

Will evening primrose help the males you irritate, too?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Pah!

You remind me of a bloke I have worked with on and off since 2001. He's quite literally, the most irritating little twonk I've ever had to spend so much time with.

I can't help being very slightly fond of him, despite his (many) irritating habits.
    IRL I am kind, patient, funny, hung like a donkey, size twelve shoes, 6'3'', charming (albeit porky) and have a good network of good friends and my family all love me.

On here I am happy to be an irritiating little twonk, who most find they are frustratingly "very slightly" fond of

That said, look here

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Charm
    Pah!

You remind me of a bloke I have worked with on and off since 2001. He's quite literally, the most irritating little twonk I've ever had to spend so much time with.

I can't help being very slightly fond of him, despite his (many) irritating habits.
    Last edited by MaryPoppins; 15 May 2010, 17:51. Reason: Missed a full stop!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Tedium?
    Charm

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Welcome back SY01! Here, have a manly hug from me

There was something missing from this forum while you were away and I have finally twigged what it was.
    Tedium?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Welcome back SY01! Here, have a manly hug from me

There was something missing from this forum while you were away and I have finally twigged what it was.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Welcome back.

Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I don't - not all the time. Mainly on a Friday night when tired, highly irritable, and less able to ignore your incessant ramblings (thereby scuppering my own argument).
    once a month

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    why do you go on the offensive all the time? Why can't you just post nice stuff?
    Sleep well
    I don't - not all the time. Mainly on a Friday night when tired, highly irritable, and less able to ignore your incessant ramblings (thereby scuppering my own argument).

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by marillionfan View Post
    hunt tay down and slaughter it in a brutal and ugly manner for being a foul rabid cur!!!!!
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    You have a crusty todger? Get yourself down the clinic pronto.

Oh - welcome back SY01. Did you play at trainspotting while you were away?

That was close, I nearly peed myself laughing at that clip. Then again if he had turned into a stain on the windscreen of that train I would have prolly brought my dinner up and not slept for a week, soft sod that I am.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Crusty!
    You have a crusty todger? Get yourself down the clinic pronto.

Oh - welcome back SY01. Did you play at trainspotting while you were away?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Even tay got a welcome back thread started for him, that doesn't say a lot for your popularity.
    Started by one of his sockpuppets

@MF: Bring back Tay? Not sure. I remember him being one of those bully types This makes me glum. OTH at least he wouldn't constantly piss and moan about politics all day long.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Even tay got a welcome back thread started for him, that doesn't say a lot for your popularity.
    Bring back Tay!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Tingles
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    sad but true. Do you think anyone noticed you'd gone?

ha!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X