• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Steam on Mac

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Steam on Mac"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    It's downloading the minute, the first game I've ever install on me Mac. I don't do games much only science... I'd much rather play with my new weibull distribution
    You'll like Portal. Very much a problem solving game. Creepy but with a good sense of humour in it as well.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    It's downloading the minute, the first game I've ever install on me Mac. I don't do games much only science... I'd much rather play with my new weibull distribution

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    I'll have finished it (for the third time) by then...
    Get a job ya bum!

Btw, I'm hoping to get BF2 up and running again at the weekend. Does anyone out there partake?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    You can play Portal for free until 24th May.
    I'll have finished it (for the third time) by then...

Leave a comment:

• Amiga500
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    You get portal for free until 24th May. You lucky sod! I will see you in MW2 before you know it Or I could regress to L4D2 but have grown rather tired of that one...
    You can play Portal for free until 24th May.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by Weltchy View Post
    MW2 is for the Xbox Brigade. Bad Company 2 all the way m8. None of this gun and run lark!!
    NOt seen Bad Company 2 - will have a butchers. Gun and run = much enjoyment! It is also nice to be quick / sneaky enough to get the odd knife kill too.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Already got Orange Box on PC that I run under BootCamp.

Finished Portal multiple times a long while back, waitng for Portal 2 now.

Played LFD but never really got into the multiplayer tbh. Single player was fun on the first time through but that was about it.

Now if you get yourself on TF2 server I'd be happy to set you on fire, repeatedly.
    Yeah love Portal and will be in when 2 comes out for def. Got a few mates who play as well so L4D was really good with mics when playing.

Pyro is prob my fave class, so I may resist your flames a little before I smoulder and die

Leave a comment:

• gricerboy
    replied
    Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.
    l
    Was only diesel avalable before?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    great news!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    You get portal for free until 24th May. You lucky sod! I will see you in MW2 before you know it Or I could regress to L4D2 but have grown rather tired of that one...
    Already got Orange Box on PC that I run under BootCamp.

Finished Portal multiple times a long while back, waitng for Portal 2 now.

Played LFD but never really got into the multiplayer tbh. Single player was fun on the first time through but that was about it.

Now if you get yourself on TF2 server I'd be happy to set you on fire, repeatedly.

Leave a comment:

• Weltchy
    replied
    MW2 is for the Xbox Brigade. Bad Company 2 all the way m8. None of this gun and run lark!!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    What am I getting free???
    Steam & portal (which is one of the best games ever).

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.

Now I just have to wait for them to release some games......
    Thats gonna be a BIG plus for Mac. Hats off to Valve.

Unfortunately dont think my Mini will be up to it though. Shame as i've got a PS3 so never got to try those Left4Dead things (and cant be bothered upgrading one of my PC's for latest games).

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    What am I getting free???

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    eh?

Is this a top tip for cleaning stains from dirty old Macs? I do hope so.
    Not a gamer then PRC?

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Steam on Mac

At long bloody last.

Now I just have to wait for them to release some games......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X