• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spit in my face would yeh!!!"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I bet he's not put a bastard football on their forum!
    I bet there is! But I bet the tag line is 'We get a real kick out helping you give someone a kicking!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Has Nick Fitz been helping out with a new VBulletin board at BNP as well????
    I bet he's not put a bastard football on their forum!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    It never rains but it pours.

Sorry Source

A message from Simon Bennett due to the volume of phone calls and emails I am receiving:
    This website and domain are no longer in my control. I have not sabotaged it. The domain name has been pointing to the new BNP server since last night (5th May) which is completely out of my hands. If your Emails are affected, again this is completely out of my hands and control.

If you are reading this message it is because they have set up their server incorrectly and this needs to be resolved by the new webmaster.

It is important to note that I have been working hard to negotiate a seamless switchover of the website, but for reasons unknown to me the leadership have chosen to force the domain from me, steal my work, data and systems and go it alone rather than paying for it. I will continue to work hard to try and resolve the situation quickly, professionally and amicably. This is in the hands of Nick Griffin and Jim Dowson, not me.

It should also be noted that they have decided to put a personal grudge against me before the interests of the party and its members. This was not a fight of my choosing.

Has Nick Fitz been helping out with a new VBulletin board at BNP as well????

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    It never rains but it pours.

It came as the head of its online operation resigned and took the website down with him. Simon Bennett, 41, directed BNP traffic to his personal website, which contained a lengthy diatribe against Nick Griffin, the leader of the far-right party, and other senior figures.
    Sorry Source

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Not in the eyes of the law it isn't.

Spitting is technically assault ( or battery ) but causes no physical harm. Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm is a different, and more serious offense, with more serious penalties.
    Not so. It's "assault" because the spit can contain potentially lethal infections.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Prescott floored someone for throwing an egg at him - don't recall the prosecution for that
    Self defence - the guy who thrown egg should be grateful he did not get shot by the Special Branch: it could have a been a grenade.

Note - I don't like Prescott one bit.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Prescott floored someone for throwing an egg at him - don't recall the prosecution for that
    Prescott wasn't charged as there were reasonable grounds for claiming self defence. The guy involved wasnt charged as his part in the incident was minor ( throwing the egg ) and would have been a waste of time, and neither side wanted charges pressed.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Overall I'd say that the BNP guy was the one in the wrong here. The youths could reasonably argue provocation for the spitting and the BNP chap's response was certainly not proportional.

If any of the anti-bnp groups get their act together and get a decent lawyer involved they could certainly make a case against the BNP guy for Assault and possibly Actual Bodily Harm.

Leave a comment:

• churkus
    replied
    lol that was entertaining.....idiots even when they were approaching bob of the bnp he was saying to them "we outtnumber you" but since the camera was on them they didnt want to chicken out, and got jumped

poor lad on the floor was getting bib bobs fat leg and some other chav on the side too.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Spitting is technically assault ( or battery ) but causes no physical harm. Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm is a different, and more serious offense, with more serious penalties.

If you did beat someone up for spitting at you, espicially if you had previously provoked them as in this case, you'd be far more likely to end up facing serious charges than they would.

How would you respond if someone taunted you in the street and then started shoving you around when you confronted them about it?
    Well I wouldnt spit in their face to start with. I'd probably beat a hasty retreat if there was loads of them, get my car, drive back round and knock one of them over and then drive off!

But I wouldnt spit.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Scary View Post
    I think it was a little joke, a play on words (condone sounds a bit like condemn, but has the opposite meaning in this case).
    Its MF we are talking talking about............ so "joke", "play on words"........ Mmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Dont be such a bedwetter! Of course it's proportional.

Someone spat in my face I'd be doing the Cha Cha on their head!

The problem with kids today is they think they can go around and do whatever they please with no consequences, complete disregard! Lads deserved to get smacked in the mouth.

If you did beat someone up for spitting at you, espicially if you had previously provoked them as in this case, you'd be far more likely to end up facing serious charges than they would.

How would you respond if someone taunted you in the street and then started shoving you around when you confronted them about it?

Leave a comment:

• Scary
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Do you really mean condone??
    I think it was a little joke, a play on words (condone sounds a bit like condemn, but has the opposite meaning in this case).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Where's the poll?
    Why? Do these dirty Eastern Europeans want some as well!!

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Where's the poll?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X