• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Music to play at my funeral"

Collapse

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Broken Hearts are for Assholes by Frank Zappa

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    Back on topic, I am having this. Hopefully with the same dodgy bloke in the crowd making a blatent bootleg video.
    How about here? Preferably depicting the aftermath of a fight between you (holding an iPod) and a Tyrannosaurus rex.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Pink Floyd popular choice it seems. Went to a funeral last year and they played Shine on Crazy Diamond.
    I'd love Mozart's Requiem but it's a cost issue ...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Pink Floyd popular choice it seems. Went to a funeral last year and they played Shine on Crazy Diamond.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Piece of cake. The last Giant Alien Lizard cremation I attended, the coffin had to pass under some colossal dual-headed scalyback geezers each holding a small spaceship over their heads as the cortege shuffled slowly past on its way to the bubbling swamps.
    That's one way to do it, but I'm going to have a traditional giant alien lizard burial i.e. skeletonised, artificially calcified and then sneakily inserted into a chalk cliff face. There will be a lot of egg on Earth paleontologist faces when that episode of Giant Alien Beadle's About airs.

Back on topic, I am having this. Hopefully with the same dodgy bloke in the crowd making a blatent bootleg video.

Leave a comment:

• Boudica
    replied

and the davis taylor rematch frame

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Now this is perfect for a church! Get the organist to play it!!!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The funeral by band of horses II

For those of you who would like an alternative video...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    The funeral by band of horses

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied

YouTube - Star Trek II and Monty Python - Spock's Death

YouTube - 21 Spock's Funeral

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Exactly. It with either that or Thick as a Brick!
    Either

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Nowt wrong with that
    Exactly. It with either that or Thick as a Brick!

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Cliphead! Nah. I've got yours!!!
    Nowt wrong with that

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I'll write my own.
    Cliphead! Nah. I've got yours!!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Always look on the bright side of life!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X