• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tomorrow I intend to.."

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    And that was a party political broadcast by Mr Cholmondley-Warner on behalf of the Keep Britain Sensible Party...
    Indeed; "Women, know your place..."

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I'm voting UKIP. As if I hadn't told everyone already. I joined them a few months back and sent off my £20. I agree with nearly all their policies and just as importantly they have that appealing Ealing films British amateurish quality too.
    And that was a party political broadcast by Mr Cholmondley-Warner on behalf of the Keep Britain Sensible Party...

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I'm voting UKIP. As if I hadn't told everyone already. I joined them a few months back and sent off my £20. I agree with nearly all their policies and just as importantly they have that appealing Ealing films British amateurish quality too.
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 6 May 2010, 07:11.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    I could have registered to vote in my old constituency but I didn't because it is not any of my business any more but still fascinating to watch in a watching a slow motion train wreck kind of a way.

Part of me wishes now that I had registered because my old constituency has become very interesting.

Boundary changes - it used to be Poplar and Canning Town but Limehouse has been added and Canning Town taken away to form Limehouse and Poplar, combined with George Galloway ******* things up for Labour make the seat very winnable for the Conservatives, as has happened in previous local elections.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Is AndyW standing as an independent?

Leave a comment:

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Tomorrow I intend to..

do nothing.

I voted last week by post.

Leave a comment:

• DieScum
    replied
    Labour.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    oo crikey, Ms Blears..
    That's the one... grrr!!
    The most likely candidate to beat her?

Heck, I'd be tempted to vote for a real numpty if that was what it took...

(For what it's worth I'm in the haven't got a vote contingent.)

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I've already cast my vote

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    oo crikey, Ms Blears..
    That's the one... grrr!!

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    oo crikey, Ms Blears..

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    just a guess but..

"Anthony Joseph Lloyd (born 25 February 1950) is a British Labour politician, who has been the Member of Parliament for Manchester Central since 1997."

"Tony Lloyd, who has been MP since 1997 since moving from the Stretford seat, won a majority of 9,776 in 2005, after a 9.8% swing to the Liberal Democrats."

oh dear..
    Nope we actually fall into a Salford ward... the worst one

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Don't forget who our current MP is...
    just a guess but..

"Anthony Joseph Lloyd (born 25 February 1950) is a British Labour politician, who has been the Member of Parliament for Manchester Central since 1997."

"Tony Lloyd, who has been MP since 1997 since moving from the Stretford seat, won a majority of 9,776 in 2005, after a 9.8% swing to the Liberal Democrats."

oh dear..

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    See my sig for what to do
    Thanks for the tip!!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I've got two sets of polling cards... one with my middle initial on and one without...

I still don't know who to vote for
    See my sig for what to do

Leave a comment:

Working...
X