• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tomorrow I intend to..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oo crikey, Ms Blears..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      oo crikey, Ms Blears..
      That's the one... grrr!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I've already cast my vote

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Originally posted by chef View Post
          oo crikey, Ms Blears..
          That's the one... grrr!!
          The most likely candidate to beat her?

Heck, I'd be tempted to vote for a real numpty if that was what it took...

(For what it's worth I'm in the haven't got a vote contingent.)
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Labour.

Comment

Tomorrow I intend to..

do nothing.

I voted last week by post.
              If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Is AndyW standing as an independent?

Comment

I could have registered to vote in my old constituency but I didn't because it is not any of my business any more but still fascinating to watch in a watching a slow motion train wreck kind of a way.

Part of me wishes now that I had registered because my old constituency has become very interesting.

Boundary changes - it used to be Poplar and Canning Town but Limehouse has been added and Canning Town taken away to form Limehouse and Poplar, combined with George Galloway ******* things up for Labour make the seat very winnable for the Conservatives, as has happened in previous local elections.

Comment

I'm voting UKIP. As if I hadn't told everyone already. I joined them a few months back and sent off my £20. I agree with nearly all their policies and just as importantly they have that appealing Ealing films British amateurish quality too.
                    Last edited by Lockhouse; 6 May 2010, 07:11.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                      I'm voting UKIP. As if I hadn't told everyone already. I joined them a few months back and sent off my £20. I agree with nearly all their policies and just as importantly they have that appealing Ealing films British amateurish quality too.
                      And that was a party political broadcast by Mr Cholmondley-Warner on behalf of the Keep Britain Sensible Party...

Comment

Working...
                      X