• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: headhunted again!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "headhunted again!"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    What I love about this forum is the stunning wit.

sorry. I mean "half-wit".

Ooooo, 'ark at her!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Shut it moron. I could explain but it would go over your 3 brain cells as they scrabbled desperately to understand.
    What I love about this forum is the stunning wit.

sorry. I mean "half-wit".

Leave a comment:

• Jeebo72
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
    And I am guessing that you do BI?

HTH
    Sort of, he gave up girls when he couldn't get any. When you think he's talking about his real estate empire he's actually talking about cottaging.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Well there's BI and then there's BI.
    And I am guessing that you do BI?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Is this the kind of bulltulip (really hoping that prints as bulltilipe) you spoonfeed your clients?

Edit : No it doesn't. What happened to the swear filter?

Shut it moron. I could explain but it would go over your 3 brain cells as they scrabbled desperately to understand.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Is this the kind of bulltulip (really hoping that prints as bulltilipe) you spoonfeed your clients?

Edit : No it doesn't. What happened to the swear filter?
    Last edited by suityou01; 27 April 2010, 10:40. Reason: Not understanding the swear filter

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Loads of BI/DW work around where I am. And not enough people to do it. kerching.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Loads of BI/DW work around where I am. And not enough people to do it. kerching.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Bi/DW?
    That's pleb work that any man and his dog can do. No wonder you will never get head-hunted.

HTH

Hugely under resourced in my area at the mo

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Bi/DW?
    That's pleb work that any man and his dog can do. No wonder you will never get head-hunted.

HTH
    I somehow doubted it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    "I am currently working on behalf of a prestigious insurance organisation and have been tasked with head hunting experienced BI / DW professionals." ... now if i was a sucker for flattery ... I recon i can squeeze a pret posh cheddar sarnie out this one
    Bi/DW?

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by mich the tester View Post
    is it mr jacob mbonga from lagos? Lovely chap, but i’m still waiting for my monies.
    ftfy.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "I am currently working on behalf of a prestigious insurance organisation and have been tasked with head hunting experienced BI / DW professionals." ... now if i was a sucker for flattery ... I recon i can squeeze a pret posh cheddar sarnie out this one
    Sorry I'm busy doing BI at at another prestigious insurance organization at the mo.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Is it Mr Jacob Mbonga from Lagos? Lovely chap, but I’m still waiting for my money.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Go for duck wrap. They are much nicer IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X