• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "People that won't listen.. Grrrrr"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Yup, should be inscribed on most bloke's skulls.

And if they smell a bit funny, run a mile off.
    Let's face it, if God had intended women to have computers, he would have given them the brains to work them out.

<dons kevlar body armour and hat and scuttles into concrete bunker>

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Piece of advice.

Never ever ever ever try and correct a woman!
    Yup, should be inscribed on most bloke's skulls.

And if they smell a bit funny, run a mile off.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Grow up.
    ITI ?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    What about trying to make them obediant ? Like you will be tommorrow night

Just tell her that by being obediant she is showing her true courage !
    Grow up.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Piece of advice.

What about trying to make them obediant ? Like you will be tommorrow night

Just tell her that by being obediant she is showing her true courage !

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Piece of advice.

Damn right

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    NorthernLad hasn't had much dealing with women!
    Hey. You two have something in common then.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Piece of advice.

Amen to that. Guess I made one of the basic mistakes of life and paid for it.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    NorthernLad hasn't had much dealing with women!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Piece of advice.

Now that is advice that every man should take!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    LOL a great example of how a potted summary of a situation can twist it into something that doesn't even begin to reflect the initial situation.

I didn't tell her she was doing it wrong. I pointed out it said no capitals in the tips box when she was typing in capitals and that she needed to tab to next box to type letters in as clearly stated on the screen. I do get offended when she is clearly doing it wrong but cannot see the wood for the trees and bites my head off.

Very different.
    Piece of advice.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    He's not the sharpest tool in the box, now, is he?
    Hi pot... kettle calling...

And backingup up the guy that has just incorrectly summarised the situation isn't the most genius move I have ever seen either

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Class NorthernLadUK behaviour.

So let me see, you wonder up to someone who's being doing a job for 10 years. Immediately get impatient and tell her she's doing it wrong and then get offended when she tells you to F Off

Did you go then go back and erase the CCTV to get rid of the whole incident?

LOL a great example of how a potted summary of a situation can twist it into something that doesn't even begin to reflect the initial situation.

I didn't tell her she was doing it wrong. I pointed out it said no capitals in the tips box when she was typing in capitals and that she needed to tab to next box to type letters in as clearly stated on the screen. I do get offended when she is clearly doing it wrong but cannot see the wood for the trees and bites my head off.

Very different.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

So let me see, you wonder up to someone who's being doing a job for 10 years. Immediately get impatient and tell her she's doing it wrong and then get offended when she tells you to F Off

He's not the sharpest tool in the box, now, is he?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X