• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Michael McIntyre .... where does he rank in the list of all time great comedians?"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    How long did Ken Goodwin last? He used to annoy the sh*t out of me.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    My Mother & Father went on a cruise a few years ago. One of the acts was Lee Evans' Dad. My Dad said he was bloody hilarious. I doubt we'll ever see him on TV though.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I'm getting bites but they keep wriggling off the hook, it's only a matter of time.
    It definitely is, I look forward to seeing a new BOOMED thread from you.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ooh I'm jealous.

I hope you have plenty of laughs. How's the job front looking?
    I'm getting bites but they keep wriggling off the hook, it's only a matter of time.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    His Good News TV show is rank, it really is, but his standup is completely different so I can understand why you dont like him. Try this one if you havnt seen it.

Live at the Apollo
    I will watch it when I get home and give you my verdict....

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    I'm going to see Frankie Boyle on Sunday. We're looking out for Rhod Gilbert.

We saw Sean Lock a few weeks back, we have Reginald D Hunter and Lee Mack in the next few weeks.

The Jedi household is in need of laughs.
    Ooh I'm jealous.

I hope you have plenty of laughs. How's the job front looking?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

We saw Sean Lock a few weeks back, we have Reginald D Hunter and Lee Mack in the next few weeks.

I wouldnt bother with Lee Mack then, awfull. Reg Hunter is excellent though.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ah, see now - I detest him.

I find him shockingly unfunny.

Never seen his stand up though so will concede that perhaps (on this one occasion) I could be wrong...
    His Good News TV show is rank, it really is, but his standup is completely different so I can understand why you dont like him. Try this one if you havnt seen it.

Live at the Apollo

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Funny.

I really like Frankie Boyle, and Rhod Gilbert, as someone else mentioned. No one else really makes me laugh these days.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Those guys are both good, and add Russell Howard to the list for me. His TV show is carp but his standup stuff is excellent.
    Ah, see now - I detest him.

I find him shockingly unfunny.

Never seen his stand up though so will concede that perhaps (on this one occasion) I could be wrong...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Funny.

I really like Frankie Boyle, and Rhod Gilbert, as someone else mentioned. No one else really makes me laugh these days.
    Those guys are both good, and add Russell Howard to the list for me. His TV show is carp but his standup stuff is excellent.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Yeah like Nathan Barley, I can't decide if it's funny or crap!
    Funny.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I am thinking of the right Tw@t aren't I.... the bad Norman Wisdom impersonator.... with no talent.... no humour....
    No - that's Robbie Williams

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Can I just say I REALLY hate Lee Evans ...

OO i think I just did
    Lee Evans is Tulip...... Norman Wisdom was bad but I guess 50 years ago that sort of stuff was "funny".....

I am thinking of the right Tw@t aren't I.... the bad Norman Wisdom impersonator.... with no talent.... no humour.... no timing.... just a badly fitting jacket.....

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Can I just say I REALLY hate Lee Evans ...

OO i think I just did

Leave a comment:

Working...
X