• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Meekro-boom

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Meekro-boom"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I for one am sat on the edge of my swivelly chair waiting for the next exciting installment

but joking aside well done!

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Awww, I'm looking forward to him ballsing up another project.
    Same project, he's just not managed to kill it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Remember something or someone is more than likely to go wrong before its over. That's life and we don't necessarily need to know about it.

HTH
    Awww, I'm looking forward to him ballsing up another project.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Remember something or someone is more than likely to go wrong before its over. That's life and we don't necessarily need to know about it.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Nice one SY

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Cash in the bank is always good

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfTheNorth
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    MarillionFan and AtW's sockie in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

HTH
    Im not atW's sockie .......... Ive been around here a few weeks ago, you just can't remember

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
    Marillion Fan - we may not be the best of friends, but Im liking the effect.
    MarillionFan and AtW's sockie in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfTheNorth
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well done. Just make sure your insurance is up to date, sounds like they need a scape goat around just a little longer!
    Marillion Fan - we may not be the best of friends, but Im liking the effect.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Petit boomette

Extension to June 25th (2 months)

They must be mad.
    Well done. Just make sure your insurance is up to date, sounds like they need a scape goat around just a little longer!

Leave a comment:

• AngelOfTheNorth
    replied
    Petit boomette

Extension to June 25th (2 months)

They must be mad.
    No comment ..........

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    started a topic Meekro-boom

Meekro-boom