• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What Is This General Board For?"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    General is for chewing the fat with like-minded people. Nothing too serious, nothing too heavy.
    Quite often, its blooming useful as well

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    You got off a stop too early mate, get back on and get out at Business/Contracts.
    That is one stop too far. I think light relief is the place to be.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    You got off a stop too early mate, get back on and get out at Business/Contracts.

Leave a comment:

• rambaugh
    replied
    Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    All I see is people talking about curry / beers and checking up on their pals

Is nt this forum meant to be a board for contractors to discuss work related stuff?

Thoughts?
    It's a way for people to increase thier post counter which gets shown against their profiles without actually contributing anything significant or worthwhile and then trying to make themselves out to be really knowledgeable when in fact they know squat. Quality, not quantity!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Well the link worked for a while, then one of you lot obviously spooged on the server and broke it.

Whoever it was, I hope you invoiced for that pot noodle. (probably not much though)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I think too many of you have been looking at her.
    If we were all just looking it would have been okay.....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Posting broken links?
    I think too many of you have been looking at her.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Posting broken links?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    What Is This General Board For?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Don't forget AGW and the pertinent Daily Mail story of the day.
    And anything army related always goes down well.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    lol, how to get flamed 101

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by joey122 View Post
    All I see is people talking about curry / beers and checking up on their pals

Is nt this forum meant to be a board for contractors to discuss work related stuff?

Thoughts?

Good Troll. well done

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Bum

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    General forum was designed to keep foul mouthed undesireables in one place of the forum so that they don't put the whole site into bad light.

HTH
    Which is presumably why all your lunch threads go in general rather than LR?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    General forum was designed to keep foul mouthed undesireables in one place of the forum so that they don't put the whole site into bad light.

HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X