• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Longest Time in Contract with a really fanciable manager"

Collapse

• Gibbon
    replied
    Fungus and Dodgy

If either or you had progressed beyond picture books you may be able to put 2 and 2 together,.............. ok advanced addition is asking too much.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    he said WHAT COLORS YOUR RIBBON
    You're not setting a very good example. You should have said "What colour's your ribbon?"

I hope that helps but somehow I think I'm about to receive a shed-load of abuse.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Gibbon
    yeah when I bumped into her she said she had to pregnant using one nights stands as her husband wasn't up to it. However she had trouble finding anyone who looked like her husband.
    C'mon paki, speak de english!

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Thats better, speak up in future, now what was the question?
    What should we blame on the Christians? And why?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    he said WHAT COLORS YOUR RIBBON

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Originally posted by Fungus
    <Shouts> WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF GIBBON? </Shouts>

Nurse, nurse, his hearing aid has broken again.

Thats better, speak up in future, now what was the question?

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Eh?
    <Shouts> WHY DO YOU CALL YOURSELF GIBBON? </Shouts>

Nurse, nurse, his hearing aid has broken again.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Eh?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    yeah when I bumped into her she said she had to pregnant using one nights stands as her husband wasn't up to it. However she had trouble finding anyone who looked like her husband.
    So why do you call yourself Gibbon?

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Eleanor
    You're joking - I knocked about with her for a while. After I jacked her in she married some useless contractor out of pity.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    WoW, I knew she had the hots for me, but not that much, what a wasted opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Eleanor
    No way, you're joking?

Just the other day my wife Eleanor was telling me there was this socially inadequate pimply contractor working for her a couple of years back who kept openly touching himself whenever she went anywhere near him.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Eleanor

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    She was scottish though.
    What was her name?

Leave a comment:

Working...