• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Benched in T minus 6 weeks"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Bright Spark View Post
    6 weeks is a lifetime, surely chef can cook up something by then?
    ho ho ho, I see what you did there.

Plans are very simple, if an offer comes along then I'll seriously consider it, otherwise I plan to take some quality time off and get other stuff done that's been ignored/put on hold for the last 2 years, oh and spend some quality time cooking for gf chef when she returns home from work

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    6 weeks is a lifetime, surely chef can cook up something by then?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    was ist "Gulp" ?
    German version of Jobserve but offers more (only for the members bit though.) There are freebie bits though such as the search function, daily digest of jobs, etc. Also some sections in english.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not too nice, still rates do seem to be pretty good over here. Have you been looking at Gulp?
    was ist "Gulp" ?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Not too nice, still rates do seem to be pretty good over here. Have you been looking at Gulp?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by 51st State View Post
    I'll make some room for you. My first day getting splinters in my arse was yesterday
    Give it a while and you'll have it nicely polished and waxed - no more splinters

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    will be finding out in the next couple of weeks if i will be joining you....

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    After a nice 16 month run a current client co. and a 9 month un-interruption of work before that Chef Co Gmbh will be offically benched according to client co.

A nice holiday, some quality time with gf chef in the new Chef Schloss and just in time for summer

If Euroland rate levels could just pick itself back up to pre 2008 rates for around Autumn I'd be most appreciative.
    Like you I am benched, T - 3 months (if I don't find a new role)

Leave a comment:

• 51st State
    replied
    I'll make some room for you. My first day getting splinters in my arse was yesterday

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    If Euroland rate levels could just pick itself back up to pre 2008 rates for around Autumn I'd be most appreciative.
    When markets rise after the election, you will be suitably rested in time to take up your boomed new contract in the autum.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    started a topic Benched in T minus 6 weeks

Benched in T minus 6 weeks

After a nice 16 month run a current client co. and a 9 month un-interruption of work before that Chef Co Gmbh will be offically benched according to client co.

A nice holiday, some quality time with gf chef in the new Chef Schloss and just in time for summer

Working...
X