• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sorry!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sorry!"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Maybe we'll have to ban admin for depriving us of cuk for precious seconds

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    There's an image that will stick with me all day.
    Not sure whether to cry or laugh.
    Given your behaviour of late, I'd say it is close to that time of your "cycle" where crying might be most appropriate. Make sure to have a good skoosh of "Mincing Nancy" before exiting the Powder Room on your way back to your desk too.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you are are forgiven.
    After pulling that particular trigger, If I came home and caught you boning my missus, I would put my coat over your little bum, just to stop it getting cold

There's an image that will stick with me all day.
    Not sure whether to cry or laugh.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you are are forgiven.
    After pulling that particular trigger, If I came home and caught you boning my missus, I would put my coat over your little bum, just to stop it getting cold

I now have half chewed sandwich gunk all over my monitor, thanks

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Random server death followed by machine getting its knickers in a not. Just too much traffic while MySQL checking tables caused it to go down again so had to kill apache while DB sorted itself out.

Either that or it was the ghost of tay...
    you are are forgiven.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Not been on much this morning but were there issues last night too?

Had problems with pages not displaying.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Ahh bad workmen, blaming tools... yadda yadda

You are starting to sound like a proper contractor!

It all started when CUK started using Shawadiwadi Consulting.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Ahh bad workmen, blaming tools... yadda yadda

You are starting to sound like a proper contractor!

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

Naughty Admin.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Not good enough! Pull yer bloody finger out!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    started a topic Sorry!

Sorry!

Random server death followed by machine getting its knickers in a not. Just too much traffic while MySQL checking tables caused it to go down again so had to kill apache while DB sorted itself out.

Either that or it was the ghost of tay...

Working...
X