• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Things Women Say..."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    congrats SB!

This thread gets better and better.
    Cheers SY01. Must say that grandparenting (thus far) is a dawdle compared to parenting. Haven't even had to look out the disembowelling cutlasses yet.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    My eldest son and his girlfriend produced our first grandchild last week. To say his missus is not the brightest crayon in the box is hugely understating things. Whilst round there at the weekend she came out with "I wasn't sure what colour hair Lily would have because I used to dye mine quite a lot. I even had it dyed green once!"
    You can imagine my response!
    congrats SB!

This thread gets better and better.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    You're very close to crossing the line on that one

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Congrats grumpy!
    Humbug!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    My eldest son and his girlfriend produced our first grandchild last week. To say his missus is not the brightest crayon in the box is hugely understating things. Whilst round there at the weekend she came out with "I wasn't sure what colour hair Lily would have because I used to dye mine quite a lot. I even had it dyed green once!"
    Congrats grumpy!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

And congratulations Grandpa
    Cheers CM. My title apparently is "Grumpy". I am sure this is just to differentiate me from the other grandpa though and is not any reflection on my persona!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Didn't a certain Mr Beckham say something along the lines of "of course we will have him baptized - but we don't know which religion" about one of the sprogs?

and I know he talks a bit Girly but don't think he is a woman

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

And congratulations Grandpa

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    To be fair, it's not just women who say daft things

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    A lot of men don't want to discuss lady week!
    Discuss it? I am bleeding allergic to it!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    To be fair, it's not just women who say daft things

younger ladies and old dames are pretty daft too

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Lady week was the least 'icky' way I could think of describing it
    You did well, good job it wasn't me having to think of how to describe it !

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Lady week was the least 'icky' way I could think of describing it

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    is she a paddy?
    You're very close to crossing the line on that one

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Are you a bit "in denial"..... Its OK... men can talk with women about all sorts of things.... its only 10yrs olds that get embarrased

Leave a comment:

Working...
X